Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Knight

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
i am dieing to play D&D again and i cant find anyone at all so if anyone is interested to play on Skype or something it would be amazing i would need a DM as well and such as well

Dapper Lunatic

10,175 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Which version are you looking to play?
What he said.

Editions are important.

Original Player

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'd be interested in playing.
You'll also want to mention what time zone you're interested in playing in. Not all of us around here are in the US.

Demonic Knight

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
any edition and time zone well i am in eastern but i know the differences is from 1 to 3 hours within US if that doesnt matter
Akuma Snake
any edition and time zone well i am in eastern but i know the differences is from 1 to 3 hours within US if that doesnt matter

Yes, well, the thing about mentioning time zones is that not everyone is within 3 hours of US time. Now those of us in Europe now it will be somewhat impractical to join your game.

Demonic Knight

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Lazarous
Akuma Snake

Yes, well, the thing about mentioning time zones is that not everyone is within 3 hours of US time. Now those of us in Europe now it will be somewhat impractical to join your game.

i see that is a tragedy to hear and i am sorry for such a loss but in terms of editions ive only played 3rd but i am willing to try its been ages since i played and i am a novis at best and i dont have any books just dying to play again and i figured this was the best way to find some

Questionable Conversationalist

Whenever my second group tries to play on Skype we just dissolve into inappropriate jokes and banter. My main group all prefer to do forum based over on Rpol or something, we're only comfortablish with each other in person for sessions.
Best of luck on finding people, though you should refine your search, say your time zone and general location and the edition you play and just how seriously do you like to stick to that edition?

Demonic Knight

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
that can actually happen i can see that but i am hoping i can find a group and honestly i am up for any edition

Original Gaian

Akuma Snake

1-6... HST is 6 hours behind EST if I recall correctly.

Demonic Knight

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
SufferingPlanet
Akuma Snake

yes europe is 6 hours difference

Original Gaian

Akuma Snake
SufferingPlanet
Akuma Snake

yes europe is 6 hours difference

... Some of europe is also 5. GMT is 0, five hours ahead of EST [or GMT -5]. Hawaii is on HST, and in the United States of America, but HST is 5 hours behind EST, or at GMT -10.

Meaning the US doesn't have three time zones, it has six. ECT, EST, MST, CST, PST, and HST.

Then, as you mentioned, europe is [depending on where in europe] 5-10, if not more hours ahead of the north american players. If you include south america, then tack on two more time zones [GMT -4 and -3]...

I know this has little to do with the real topic, just felt the need to well... Fix the error. The US has more hour differences than you said.

Incidentally, have you considered using MapTools or GameTables to assist gameplay? It includes a diceroller and allows for you to set up pogs to facilitate combat [ie: positioning]
Akuma Snake
i am dieing to play D&D again and i cant find anyone at all so if anyone is interested to play on Skype or something it would be amazing i would need a DM as well and such as well

I have Skype, and while I can't DM tho I seriously wish I could... I do love talking about D&D, so id you just wanna talk/swap stores and maybe try to through a group together PM me~

Demonic Knight

11,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Seiryna
Akuma Snake

I have Skype, and while I can't DM tho I seriously wish I could... I do love talking about D&D, so id you just wanna talk/swap stores and maybe try to through a group together PM me~

ok i will maybe you can help get this thing started

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces