Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is this the most ******** up challange you ever seen.

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 6, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Here's one that noone will beleive.

It started like this. My plyers are 1 LVL2 Warforge Artificer and LVL2 Human Paragon/Barbaria Perfect humann. With spell fire. (But the player is unaware that he has it. That was the condition for him to get it so he couldn't abuse it.)

Half way through the day the game was a little slow but to this point is where it went to wierd-ville.

I get the the players walking down this uncommen road route they wished to be unconspicuous(Suits be fine, their demise)

So I through in this LVL 8 Sorcerer to plug this dungeon level I've been toying with. And the Sorcerer Says "I see your adventures. I been mugged 5 hours ago and am asking for your help."

Players: (Too each other they say) "I don't trust this guy. There's something up." -I make a sense Motive roll to see if he's lieing.

DM: "Roll" Secret roll 5+8=13

Player Rolls 20+8= 28

DM: He's lieing.

Players then say: "Ya we'll help you where is this place?"

DM sad Sorcerer) IT's in the north east of us not more then 4 Miles.

Players : "We're off" - Message to the DM - the minute that we're out of eyeshout we run into the bushes and get the hell out of here.

DM: The Sorcerer pops up from the trees not to far away from the players as he used his Dimensional Door spell. And "Say's you think that you can foul me! "(Initiative)
domokun Remember 1 LVL8 Vs. 2 LVL 2 domokun

Since the first spell I always choose for a LVL4 spell os Enervation that was my choice.

DM: Sorcerer rolls a 16 and chooses the human dude to enervate. Since these characters where made 8 hours ago and EVERONE forgot about the spellfire feat. we think "well there goes that."

Then my friend points out that he has spell fire!

DM: HOLYSHIT! YOUR ALIVE! (I thought it would be cool if I though him in a little later about the Spell fire thing but this worked)

So then the warforge moves in and goes for a Grapple. Takes the attack of oppertuninty against him but lands the grapple.

And Dude with spell fire goe's in for the attack with his battle axe.

3rounds the sorcerer tries to get out and everytime he fales with a 1, 5, and 3. Mean while Spell fire dude is hammering away with his axe.

Challenge over and the sorcerer is at -6 from 30 (DMG Sorcerer NPC)

After that storywise big thing and public exacution for the winners since they hacked a Sorcerer in Huarlua. But who cares for that what did you guys think of this Bizzare sinario?
Well first of all, your english is terrible.

Second, at level 2, its not possible to score a 28 on your sense motive check.

Third, you're a bad DM if you are throwing an 8th level sorcerer at a 2 level 2 characters.
Alexan Talosar
Well first of all, your english is terrible.

Second, at level 2, its not possible to score a 28 on your sense motive check.

Third, you're a bad DM if you are throwing an 8th level sorcerer at a 2 level 2 characters.

To explain the 28

NAtural 20 roll plus the 3 for the cha and the 5 ranks = 28

The LVL 8 guys was nothing more then a push into the direction where they where supose to go. NOWHERE DID I MENTION for these retards to start something as I left out that they wanted to rob him earlier.

and about the english spell sorry i'm tring
Actually, it is. Assume max ranks=5. Assume ability mod of +3. He said his player rolled a natural 20. 20+5+3=28. Do the math.
Umm... last time i checked... paragon creatures are epic level. And last time i checked.. they have a Wicked a** level adjustment of like +15, and all their Hit Dice are max!!! What kind of campaign is this????? That Level 2 human is actually a level 17!!!
Oh, and yeah you can score a 28 sense motive with a roll of 20 at level 2. You just need a high Wisdom, and magic items to increase your Wisdom score.
KLN
Umm... last time i checked... paragon creatures are epic level. And last time i checked.. they have a Wicked a** level adjustment!!! What kind of campaign are you in?????

Human Paragon is in hte Unearthed Arcana on page 43

My campaigin is a high powered Campaign where if you do things that make no sense then you die no rolling.

If a Character dies you the player waits till the group gets a rest.

Time is a Massive part in my game. I've had it where in one game session a player was trapped in a dungoen and it took him a year to get out. If it wasn't for his ring of sustanence then he'd have died.
"Hahahaha!! "I attack the dungeon wall. EXPERIENCE!!! I do it again."
hahaha, yeah... that would be awesome.

Oh, and about the paragon thing, my mistake. I was looking in the epic level handbook... i forgot about the one in the unearthed arcana. redface
KLN
[Hahahaha!! "I attack the dungeon wall. EXPERIENCE!!! I do it again.
hahaha, yeah... that would be awesome."

Oh, and about the paragon thing, my mistake. I was looking in the epic level handbook... i forgot about the one in the unearthed arcana. redface

Cool but about my little brother he took on why more then he could chew.

Upset the gragoyals and was chased in a labarinth for a year. That ring and his clock of spider where the only good things he had plus his +1 shortsword. That's all he had and when he got out all he had left was the ring. Which from then on he say's "My Precious!"

He no longer plays but he went from LVL6 to LVL10.

And all he had left was 2.5k ring.

He still talks about that game.
OH!!! You know what he could have done??? Have you ever seen the Adventurer's handbook??? There's a prestige class in there called a "dungeon delver." In order to take the class you must have lived underground without seeing the sun for 1 year!! The class gives you all these abilities to help you journey through dungeons without activating traps and stuff! It's really sweet.
KLN
OH!!! You know what he could have done??? Have you ever seen the Adventurer's handbook??? There's a prestige class in there called a "dungeon delver." In order to take the class you must have lived underground without seeing the sun for 1 year!! The class gives you all these abilities to help you journey through dungeons without activating traps and stuff! It's really sweet.

Ya but this happened way befor that book even came out.

If that book came out when that happened, I don't even want to know the head aches he'd give me with what's in that book. Good book thoe.

I was hoping for more but they did a good job putting it together even thoe most of the feats where from borrowed books like the Draconomicon, etc.
Yeah i know. Same with the miniatures handbook. It seems to have a lot of feats, classes and spells from other books.
That's normal for me xd
KLN
Yeah i know. Same with the miniatures handbook. It seems to have a lot of feats, classes and spells from other books.

Ya I know and now my Girlfriend got him just into it and he's playing the Tactical Soldier from that book. With a Rouge or something like that it's assbackwards good.

DarkKhala
That's normal for me xd

If your talking about serviving in a underground laberanth for a year then I know what you mean I like games like that too.
If you think that's strange some of the ppl I played with made anything that was orc or half-orc & anything smaller that a halfling guy and pixies and smaller are Bisexal... that's insane isn't it
Lol. My cruelest moment: Players befriend a Gold Adolesent Dragon by agreeing to help him kill a blue Great wyrm. The great wyrm Slaughtered them all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff