Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sean Cassidy [T.]
Azalin
While your guys ideas of what you would do are funny, there not exactly evil. Now when someone doesn't word a wish spell right, and you screw them over baddly then thats great! Well not so great as it is Evil.
That's not really evil <i>or</i> a great prank; that's what you're expected to do with a Wish spell.

Yeah but i go above and beyond what needs to be done.
Kaize
Rood_Sepi
Kaize
Okay, take a Bag of Devouring and stitch it open side down to the lining in another party member's hat. The most evil prank ever. twisted

Pfft, thats a lame prank. xp

When your least favourite character is asleep all the rest of the party in the bushes while you put charred skeletons in their sleeping bags. Other character awakes and think everyones dead! Make sure your in a campaign setting where therapy exists though.

Blegh. Mine's so much better.

yes soooo much better
Both Equally good. Now if only able to apply at the exact same time *smiles EVILLY*
In an adventure, the heroes found a desk with a hat and a note. Upon reading the note, it said the hat was a hat of disguise as a gift. the heroes put it on and it was a hat of stupidity. It fools them every time.
spike the punch at a party with a potion of fire-breathing biggrin

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
Just give your PC's a ring of three wishes. That's prank enough.

6,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
Exarion

LOL
Well, picture this:
Very annoying kender being carried down a stairway by the ogre in our party. Ogre fails to see a trap, trips and falls down the stairs. The ogre is unconscious, laying on top of a near-dead kender. The kender's bodyguard/party cook was getting so annoyed by his boss he rushes down the stairs, snaps the helpless little kender's neck and yells to the rest of the party, "Hey, he died in the fall". Next follows a heated discussion, the (female) thief believes we should bury the kender(after relieving him of any unnecessary weights offcourse). My druid and our cook start arguing wether we should cook, bake, grill or save him for later, which is considered inhuman by the thief. Our drow necromancer stays out of the discussion and animate the kender as a zombie.

And we even had to leave him behind, we had to hold hands during a blizzard and nobody wanted to take the poor little undead kender's hand
Rood_Sepi
Kaize
Okay, take a Bag of Devouring and stitch it open side down to the lining in another party member's hat. The most evil prank ever. twisted

Pfft, thats a lame prank. xp

When your least favourite character is asleep all the rest of the party in the bushes while you put charred skeletons in their sleeping bags. Other character awakes and think everyones dead! Make sure your in a campaign setting where therapy exists though.

Pfft, why fool somebody into thinking you killed the party, when you could actually do it?
The best evil prank item ever is universal glue. domokun
Exarion
The best evil prank item ever is universal glue. domokun
AND the girdle of gendershift hehehehehe.
Exarion
Throw some Love Potion into the Beer Tankerd at the Local Tavern. Everyone gets a little more ******** up than usual.

And my Personal Favorite, I'm going to say tis at next Character Creation:

"I can't decide...Should I have an Elvish Barbarian, or an Orcish Paladin?"
My DM once had a player that nobody could get along with no matter what happend he would always get the most ofthe treasure even if he wasn't fighting in the room he was one of those players who wanted equal shares but wouldn't help in the campaigns so he pissed off the DM and got turned into a gaseous form and wandered around to the party and we 'killed'him he left and never returned to play with our party.
how about setting up a room full of mischevious sprites and pixies and casting random die rolls for practical jokes. My cousin did that and it ended up very funny some of the males grew breasts and our female ranger ended up being the bearded elf! things like that we laughed so hard that we almost got killed by the orcs wandering by

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff