Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gather 'round, people of uhh...Golgotha? No wait, its right at the top...Gaia! Thats it! It is here we will discuss the greatest invention since the sword. This invention is Dungeons and Dragons. So...Let loose and talk about it. The game. Anything. As long as its about D&D.
Ayup,just gonna chill until someone gets here...
Gods Dammit! Will someone PLEASE show up?
dont be so impatient. gah. no opinion for you. I hope you're happy.
Awww...JIVE!
*shows up*

OK big post here:

D&D ROCKS
Thank you
Warrior stressed
I'm here!
I hate DMs that stack the odds against you so you can't win. Basically, DMs can say "You're Dead" and that's it. So, just stay indifferent with the DM and it's cool.
FrostGauntlets
DnD.
discuss.
werd.
Anyone think the monk is too powerful?

Lucien Corvo's Significant Otter

I have yet to play a Monk but I'm thinking of trying one shortly. Here's a question has anyone here dealt with a new created monster. I threw one at my players and they extract a promise at the start of any campaign that i will not throw it at them for the duration of the campaign. Spoilsports.

When I try the monk what would be recommended for someone playing one for the first time?
Flamehawke
When I try the monk what would be recommended for someone playing one for the first time?
be careful. your hit points and ac will be less than most other people who're expected to fight. if you have to fight, do it while paired off with someone else in your party. it helps to find some use for your character outside of combat, something facilitated by the monk's wide array of class skills.
FrostGauntlets
It is here we will discuss the greatest invention since the sword.

We'll discuss the Sword-chuck?
does anyone else dislike it how you can be impulsive in D&D.. well i guess you can but i always die xp

Lucien Corvo's Significant Otter

I'll take the advice on the monk and run with caution. As for impulsivness.... well one of my characters is impulsive but her companions are not as much and so they tend to restrain her. Spoilsports.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff