Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
You heard me. Chatter away like excited little apes!

Lonely Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I have a bunch of Cyberpunk 2020 books I still like to play biggrin

Loyal Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
I love doing the tabletop too! Did you know Mike Pondsmith is also releasing the updated versions of the books for 2077 as well? I'm excited!

Lonely Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
cool maybe time I updated my stash smile

Aged Lunatic

Please please please please PLEASE don't do what you did with 3rd ed, guys. Please. It was bad enough retconning all of Cybergeneration, but also making Nomads into nanotech experts?!

I'm trusting you, Pondsmith. Don't fail me.....

Shameless Sex Symbol

16,340 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
2077? is there a new one coming out? I have 2020 and cyber gen books that my dad passed down to me and I adore them. Even a better game than D&D.

Learned Seeker

10,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am intrigued by the idea of a new Cyberpunk edition, especially with such a big time jump. I'm of course also super pumped about the Cyberpunk video game, and am praying to the gods in the machine that it is not an mmo. That would piss me off ssooo much. I want to get lost in the City of Night without having to deal with other video game players. Ugh...

Learned Seeker

10,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alekar
I have 2020 and cyber gen books that my dad passed down to me and I adore them. Even a better game than D&D.

I love Cybergen. I remember picking up the books when I was in high school, and was so pissed when the line ended. If you don't have it, I'd recommend tracking down GENeration Gap. It was printed back in 2005 (wow, it's been awhile...) after they licensed Cybergen to a 3rd party (Firestorm Ink).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff