Welcome to Gaia! ::

There exists a thread for fan-created Yugioh cards so why not one for Magic: The Gathering. The idea is simple, make a MTG card (any type of card) and post the skeleton of it's characteristics (name, type, effect, power/toughness, cmc, etc). Anyone who would like to do fanart for any of these cards can feel free to do requests. Also a storyline for some of the creatures is always cool. Maybe we could even make our own themed pack sets (like Fate Reforged for instance).

http://www.mtgcardmaker.com/

I'll start when I have time (have to shovel snow shortly).

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I've used that in the past... When I can I'd love to make one of my own
User Image

Here's the card art without fan art, mainly want to see what you guys think of the concept.
ChiefDimir
User Image

Here's the card art without fan art, mainly want to see what you guys think of the concept.

Hexproof
Hierarchy - When this card comes into play, destroy two target non-artifact permanents with converted mana costs less than this card.
When this creature attacks, target opponent may sacrifice a non-land permanent. If that opponent doesn't, he or she exiles two cards from his or her hand.
When this creature dies, search your library for up to two Swamp cards and put them onto the battlefield.
Lucky~9~Lives
ChiefDimir
User Image

Hexproof
Hierarchy - When this card comes into play, destroy two target non-artifact permanents with converted mana costs less than this card.
When this creature attacks, target opponent may sacrifice a non-land permanent. If that opponent doesn't, he or she exiles two cards from his or her hand.
When this creature dies, search your library for up to two Swamp cards and put them onto the battlefield.

Thanks for editing the description format.

Divine Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Well I made some based on my dungeons and dragons campaign
(I know the art isnt that good I really just do it for fun)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Predatel Volk

When Prophet's Loss comes into play, choose a creature controlled by an opponent. Exile all other creatures controlled by an opponent.

Cast Reckless Attacks only during your turn and only during combat.
Put three 2/1 colorless Warrior creature tokens onto the battlefield attacking.

Put X oh-the-humanity counters on target creature, where X is the number of creatures in your graveyard.

Divine Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Generous 100
Lucky~9~Lives

Predatel Volk

When Prophet's Loss comes into play, choose a creature controlled by an opponent. Exile all other creatures controlled by an opponent.

Cast Reckless Attacks only during your turn and only during combat.
Put three 2/1 colorless Warrior creature tokens onto the battlefield attacking.

Put X oh-the-humanity counters on target creature, where X is the number of creatures in your graveyard.

Sorry half asleep while making these x.x

Indulgent Faun

7,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
This is a Magic the Gathering version of the Yugioh card I made of the same name.
I used a obsolete subtype, and if I could draw it would have a picture.
Defender, Forestwalk, Trample
When Sai'tioula of the Northern Clan enters the battlefield, put four 0/4 green Wolf creature tokens onto the battlefield.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image: Sacrifice a Wolf token. Sai'tioula of the Northern Clan gets +3/+2.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.: Sai'tioula of the Northern Clan loses Defender.

Heroic Senshi

Seregios
1UUBB
Creature -> Drake
Flying
When Seregios deals damage to a creature, put a -1/-1 counter on that creature.
When Seregios deals damage to a player, that player gets an emblem that has 'Whenever you play a card, discard the top card of your library' and 'At the end of turn, discard a card: sacrifice this emblem'.
<i> Never have I seen a creature so well versed with blades than the Seregios </i>
3/5

Gypceros
1GWU
Creature -> Bird Drake
Protection from Red
When Gypceros attacks, untapped creatures your opponent controls that do not block it become tapped and do not untap during their next untap phase.
When Gypceros is destroyed in combat, regenerate it instead. It does not untap during your next untap phase.
<i> 'Many underestimate this strange beast. Few have lived to tell the tale' </i>
4/3

Gigginox
1GBB
Creature -> Leech Drake
Creatures that battle Gigginox get -1/-1 until the end of turn.
Gigginox gets +1/+1 for each Giggi on the battlefield.
T: Put a Black and Green Leech 1/1 creature token called 'Giggi' with onto the battlefield.
<i> 'Grown men and women entered the caves of the tundra only to find the white terror that lurks within...None returned' </i>
4/4

Qurupeco
1GGU
Creature -> Bird Drake
Flying
T: reveal cards from the top of both player's library starting with yours until a creature card is revealed and put that creature onto the battlefield. If its power is greater than Qurupeco's, put Qurupeco onto the bottom of your library.
<i> It sings the songs of other people! </i>
3/4

Congalala
1GG
Creature -> Ape
Whenever Congalala deals damage to a player, that player gets an emblem with 'You cannot target your creatures with spells or abilities you control. Sacrifice this emblem at the end of your turn. '
3/3
Super Sailor Moon

Congalala
1GG
Creature -> Ape
Whenever Congalala deals damage to a player, that player gets an emblem with 'You cannot target your creatures with spells or abilities you control. Sacrifice this emblem at the end of your turn. '
3/3

Whenever Congalala deals combat damage to a player, creatures that player controls can't be the target of spells or abilities they control until the end of their next turn.

This shouldn't use an emblem because the effect isn't permanent. Emblems also aren't permanents, so they can't be sacrificed.

Pxin's Fangirl

Beloved Vampire

31,900 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Hero 100
Guuuuh this would be so fun.

I wish I had the digital art skills to legitimately make my own set of cards for casual play!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff