Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Okay, here are the rules...you must use this name and post, after you post you will write the name of the next card. The next person to post must be different if they're posting a card. The next card will have the given name above in the last post...for example...lets say I give a name, the next person must make a card using that name and no extras to the name...after they post the needed materials, they post a name and that will be the next cards' name. Please, we may tolerate swearing, but we don't encourage it, just keep it to a minimum. Here's the first card name:

One Who Feeds On Flesh

EDIT: I've seen this way too much, so I've decided to make something of it.
1. People are deciding to post their own cards without following the "Next Card" given. This is one of the added rules to the thread. KEEP WITH THE SYSTEM AND FOLLOW THE NEXT CARD. If I see any more of this violation, I'll give you one warning, then a second offense will result in me having to disown you from the thread.
2. People who think that it's a free card when someone forgets to post the name of the "Next Card" are in the wrong. It mat originally be the previous posters problem, but that's not how the thread works. We're trying to see what OTHERS can make with a name you create. Anyone who either forgets to post the "Next Card" or who takes the so-called "Free Card" will be given one warning, then will be requested to leave. A new thing about this will be that, if you do not fix your post by the time I take a look at the thread, I will post the next card, and I will then send you a PM about your mistake.
Both of these rules were updated at 11:56 AM on April 10, 2007 and the stated warnings were just given. Your ONE warning for each of them was the warning of these things having to be posted. Anyone who made these mistakes prior to this edit are okay, but don't do it again.

EDIT 2: Another thing I've begun to notice. It's more of a confusion than anything, but I'll have an attempt at it.
As we know, some of us post the at the same time, resulting in two or more "Next Cards". I figure that it be the first to get their post up will have the "Next Card" count. If you're generous, however, you may decide to make a card for each of those, but if you only do ONE, you must use the first one to make the thread. No one will get banned for this mistake, I'm just making a quick suggestion.
Updated at 4:11 PM on April 11, 2007.

EDIT 3: Due to there now being bans, I will give those who have been recently banned a second chance at the other posters whim. I will not vote, but others will. I will make a poll that will last for seven days, asking whether a user being temporarily banned may return. If the one banned is voted returned, I will send them a PM as an invitation to return to this thread. If you are not voted back, then you are not allowed to return. While a user is waiting for their confirmation of returning, they may not post in this thread. If there is an event in which two or more members are banned simultaneously, the priority of the poll goes to the least recent offender.
Updated at 2:19 PM on April 19, 2007

EDIT: To signify the different colors of mana, for those of you who are new. Mountain/Red is R, Forest/Green is G, Plains/White is W, Island/Blue is U, and Swamp/Black is B. This is to prevent confusion with everyone else.
One who feeds on flesh

BB

sacrifice a creature: put a +1/+1 counter on One who feeds on flesh
remove two creature cards in your grave yard from the game: put a +1/+1 counter on One who feeds on flesh.

1/1

new name: seeded soil

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
Seeded soil

Land-Forest

Tap: add one green mana to your mana pool

Sacrifice seeded soil: Search your deck for a forest and put it in your hand. You gain 2 life.

Renewed courage.
Dee_Gamer
Seeded soil

Land-Forest

Tap: add one green mana to your mana pool

Sacrifice seeded soil: Search your deck for a forest and put it in your hand. You gain 2 life.

Renewed courage.
2W
instant
creatures you control get +1/+1 until end of turn
At the begining of your upkeep you may pay 1W, if you do return renewed courage to your hand.

Falling thoughts.
Renewed Courage

tap: 1 and 2 white

Target creature get +1/+1 and had Vigilance
Dark_Myst
Renewed Courage

Card name?
Maz Medias
Dark_Myst
Renewed Courage

Card name?
Shadow's Grasp
Stuffness
Maz Medias
Dark_Myst
Renewed Courage

Card name?
Shadow's Grasp

Shadow's Grasp 4BB
Instant
Destroy target nonblack, nonartifact creature. Then, return that creature to play under your control. That creature is now a Zombie in addition to its other creature types.

Next card: Honor Among Theives
Maz Medias
Stuffness
Maz Medias
Dark_Myst
Renewed Courage

Card name?
Shadow's Grasp

Shadow's Grasp 4BB
Instant
Destroy target nonblack, nonartifact creature. Then, return that creature to play under your control. That creature is now a Zombie in addition to its other creature types.

Honor Among Theives
U
Enchant Permanent
Gain contol of enchanted permanent, at the begining of each player's upkeep that player gains control of Honor Among Theives and may choose a new target for it to enchant.
If enchanted permanent is enchanting a creature that creature gains haste.

Next card: Lost in Fear
Stuffness
Maz Medias
Stuffness
Maz Medias
Dark_Myst
Renewed Courage

Card name?
Shadow's Grasp

Shadow's Grasp 4BB
Instant

Honor Among Theives
U
Enchant Permanent
Gain contol of enchanted permanent, at the begining of each player's upkeep that player gains control of Honor Among Theives and may choose a new target for it to enchant.
If enchanted permanent is enchanting a creature that creature gains haste.

Next card: Lost in Fear

Lost in Fear 2B
Enchantment - Aura
Enchant creature
Enchanted creature can't attack, block, or use its activated abilities.
Pay 3 life: Sacrifice Lost in Fear. Any player may play this ability.
Creator of Life
white, blue, black, red, green
Legend- Bringer

2 tap, choose a color, put three 1/1 tokens into play of that color.

Distinct Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadow's Grasp: 3B

Enchantment

At the beginning of each player's upkeep. They choose one.
Draw 2 cards and lose 2 life.
Destroy target creature. It can't be regenerated. Lose life Equal to it's toughness.
Return a creature card from your graveyard into play. Lose life equal to it's power.
Remove Shadow's Grasp from game, pay half your life rounded up and do all three of the above.

~Wall of Fate~
Wall is not a creature type gonk

Wall of fate
2WW
instant

you can not be the target of spells or abilities.
prevent all damage that would be dealt to you this turn.
you gain life equal to the damage prevented this way.

turn over
emolemon
turn over
Turn Over
1UU
Sorcery

Choose a card at random from target opponent's hand. You may play this card as though as if it were in your own hand. At the end of the turn, if the card was not played, remove it from the game.

"Come on now. Fork it over."

Raving Lunatic

Benevolent Codger

Tainted Obsession
Raving Lunatic
Raving Lunatic
RR
Creature - Human Cleric

At the beginning of your upkeep, flip a coin. If you win the flip, creatures you control get +2/+0 until end of turn. If you lose the flip, creatures you control get -0/-2 until end of turn.

2/2

Paid in Full

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas