Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
OTT went well. A few trades, I can probably build Spike Brothers completely now. [Minus a Juggernaut or so... but that can still be found enough is had to make a workable deck]

Pulled an SP Blockae dragon... and a normal Spirit Exceeds.

Yay first SP..

Nay.. due to not being something I wanted for my decks.

But YAY another Exceeds..

Granblue is another step closer..

Traded a couple Witchdoctors for a couple things including Marilyn and Skydiver.

So I need to get a couple more Witchdoctors, and a few other things.

Witchdoctors, Gust Jinns, Nightmist and Ruin Shades being the major needs.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Toltirr

Any ways. While annoyed with Bushiroad giving us set 6 instead of the proper set 3. Mostly cause I wanted to build Tachikaze.. [it would be surprisingly cheap to do so. I am talking a good chance under 40 or 50 dollars depending on what the 1 double rare goes for and what the 1 triple rare would be priced at. Since most of the deck. 42 other cards are mixed of mostly commons, and single rares.]
I'm okay with this

Divine Beasts and Angel Feathers

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
pulse dragon
Toltirr

Any ways. While annoyed with Bushiroad giving us set 6 instead of the proper set 3. Mostly cause I wanted to build Tachikaze.. [it would be surprisingly cheap to do so. I am talking a good chance under 40 or 50 dollars depending on what the 1 double rare goes for and what the 1 triple rare would be priced at. Since most of the deck. 42 other cards are mixed of mostly commons, and single rares.]
I'm okay with this

Divine Beasts and Angel Feathers

You would

But as I said.There is some granblues.. so it's good.

Hilarious Raider

11,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Ok so i was in Walmart last week and I am in the collectable card game ile when all of a sudden i noticed Jap Vangard packs. I live in georgia. We NEVER get imported cards from japan at this Walmart. so can someone please tell me what the zippo lighter is going on here?

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sage-the-wanderer
Ok so i was in Walmart last week and I am in the collectable card game ile when all of a sudden i noticed Jap Vangard packs. I live in georgia. We NEVER get imported cards from japan at this Walmart. so can someone please tell me what the zippo lighter is going on here?
Cardfight is that awesome

Or the english packs look japanese

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
pulse dragon
sage-the-wanderer
Cardfight is that awesome

Or the english packs look japanese

A bit of both maybe?
At first, second, and third glance, the English booster packs of Vangaurd look Japanese, but they aren't. My Wal-mart(where I also work at) has them, too. Sorta. They are in loose packs, so... someone has been stealing them(not me!) because I keep finding pieces of shredded packs.

Also, my local card shop owner is a total a**. He knows nothing about the card games he sells(Pokemon, Magic, YGO, WoW) and he relies on the customers to run tournies and whatnot. So the only things that get played at the shop are YGO and Magic, so everytime a new card game comes out, no one can get it off the ground because he does nothing to promote new games. He is really just hurting himself by not knowing the product he sells.

Anyone in Central FL interested in Vanguard? I've only got two e-mails on a "sign up here if you like" paper that the guy let me put up.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.[FoxBoy~DigiMatt].
At first, second, and third glance, the English booster packs of Vangaurd look Japanese, but they aren't. My Wal-mart(where I also work at) has them, too. Sorta. They are in loose packs, so... someone has been stealing them(not me!) because I keep finding pieces of shredded packs.

Also, my local card shop owner is a total a**. He knows nothing about the card games he sells(Pokemon, Magic, YGO, WoW) and he relies on the customers to run tournies and whatnot. So the only things that get played at the shop are YGO and Magic, so everytime a new card game comes out, no one can get it off the ground because he does nothing to promote new games. He is really just hurting himself by not knowing the product he sells.

Anyone in Central FL interested in Vanguard? I've only got two e-mails on a "sign up here if you like" paper that the guy let me put up.
Where in Central FL?

Thursday at 4 at heroes landing in clermont, we do vanguard.

We need more people
Way up in Deltona. Would love to join you if the distance wasn't there. Maybe for a tournament.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
.[FoxBoy~DigiMatt].
Way up in Deltona. Would love to join you if the distance wasn't there. Maybe for a tournament.
That sucks :/

If you lived closer then maybe someone besides me would of shown up today D:
That's how it is for Pokemon, too. Sometimes alotta kids cone but more often than not nobody cones. Gonna try changing it from Sat to Wed to see if I can make a consistant crowd.

Shaggy Dabbler

heyy guysss.
Just ordered two boxes. 1 of each. Cant wait. There is a place here in St. Pete,FL that holds tournaments but not that many people go. plus that's pretty distant from you two.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Good luck on your pulls.

Another Barricade..why must I keep drawing things I don't want...

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Another day of gaming.

OTT is doing pretty good. Though I need to tweak some numbers.

Pulled

Blaster Blade, Magician Girl Kirara and Blazing Flare from packs today.

>.> Why must I pull more Kagero.. I want OTT or Grans.. or Spike even..

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Soooooo

TD 5 and 6 should be released yesterday

and BT 6 should be released next week

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff