Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Welcome.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This thread was created for the discussion of the Cardfight Vanguard Trading Card Game. Feel free to discuss all matters for Vanguard here.

RULES:

(violation of these rules will result in the removal of permission to post in this thread, as well as an applicable report.)

Obey the GAIA Online Terms of Service & forum guidelines at all times.

Respect all users you encounter here

Keep the discussion here about primarily about Cardfight Vanguard As this is the reason for this thread's creation, please try to keep on topic & refrain from spamming. Though off topic is fine now and again. Threads generally drift on and off all the time. Do try to refrain from excessive OT discussion.

Do not negotiate trade deals here. Buying, selling, or trading actual money or goods on GAIA Online is strictly prohibited.

If you wish to conduct trades. Take it to private messengers offsite. Share contact info thru PMs and take it to another social site/messenger program.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Links of Interest:

Cardfight Wiki

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
[Saved for Later Use]

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
something something

First!

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ha.

Grats.

So anywho.

Since Magic and YGO have threads.. Vanguard given it's popularity at least it seems locally should get a thread to. If it grows. We shall see. If not.. well..

Anyways.

Feel free t start discussion.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Well a couple of people start threads about it which devolve into general discussion, so a main thread for it is a good idea

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
pulse dragon
Well a couple of people start threads about it which devolve into general discussion, so a main thread for it is a good idea

I saw.
Deck threads should be about the decks in OP. And shouldn't really devovle into general. Unless it's around the deck.. which in that case if fine. But general shop talk? Eh.. too many threads to track then. Now we got a nice central thread for such.

And to start things off.

Any idea when Barcgal's ruling will go in effect here?

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Toltirr
pulse dragon

I saw.
Deck threads should be about the decks in OP. And shouldn't really devovle into general. Unless it's around the deck.. which in that case if fine. But general shop talk? Eh.. too many threads to track then. Now we got a nice central thread for such.

And to start things off.

Any idea when Barcgal's ruling will go in effect here?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So no rulings on it yet. And may not be for a bit. Well the game is still young here. It may change as more stuff comes out for the Palis.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So.

Construction of Granblue Deck proceeds nicely.
As does Oracle Think Tank and Spike Brothers

All three have reached points where I can now play with them. Though they are not perfect.

Missing perfect defenders in all three as well as a few other things I haven't maxed out yet or gotten. But fitting some subs in and going to try with it. See how it goes and run with them.

Hopefully the morrows gaming will go well.

Also made additional edits to the Kagero Starter I have been using. As I bought a box of set two and pulled a few goodies from it for use in it. As well as some Nova stuff that Pulse wants.

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Aww yea Vanguard. Just started playing recently. Using paladins.

Just ordered a box of BT01. Trying to get that Alfred and Iseult. And also trying to get some decent trade stuff to start off with. Really hoping I don't get pooped on with this box.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Exotahu
Aww yea Vanguard. Just started playing recently. Using paladins.

Just ordered a box of BT01. Trying to get that Alfred and Iseult. And also trying to get some decent trade stuff to start off with. Really hoping I don't get pooped on with this box.

Boxes are decently packed. You may not get what you want. But you'll get a few of the money cards you could trade off easily.

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Yea, that's what I'm hoping. I want to build OTT eventually so hopefully I get some of that too. Hopefully I pull more good paladin stuff though as that's my only deck ATM. I've got an English Margal in the mail too.

Questionable Rogue

8,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Exotahu
Yea, that's what I'm hoping. I want to build OTT eventually so hopefully I get some of that too. Hopefully I pull more good paladin stuff though as that's my only deck ATM. I've got an English Margal in the mail too.

Good luck with OTT
They are going ot be Pricey to build

Chocolats run 14-15 [Perfect Defenders]
Silent Tom [who is pretty boss] is 20 ish
CEO Amaretsu 30ish?
Battle Sisters Mocha and Cocoa are also in the teens area.

A lot of Double and Triple Rares are going to be needed.
Good luck. With a box you're liable ot get a couple of them. If you're lucky maybe even two of some. But don't be surprsied if you do need to shell out some coin for the rest.

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Toltirr
Exotahu

Good luck with OTT
They are going ot be Pricey to build

Chocolats run 14-15 [Perfect Defenders]
Silent Tom [who is pretty boss] is 20 ish
CEO Amaretsu 30ish?
Battle Sisters Mocha and Cocoa are also in the teens area.

A lot of Double and Triple Rares are going to be needed.
Good luck. With a box you're liable ot get a couple of them. If you're lucky maybe even two of some. But don't be surprsied if you do need to shell out some coin for the rest.

Oh boy. I was kinda afraid that would be the case. I'll probably get what I can and wait for the OTT Trial Deck. THat comes out soon doesn't it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff