Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Rogue

Well dang lol

Is bushiroad only concerned with their own copyrighted stuff though? like if i had a Kingdom HEarts mat that used Kindom hearts copyrighted images, would they care?

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
I do not believe so, You should probably ask the head judge if it's cool to use.
it's best to be safe than sorry, especially if you need to drive an hr just to reach the place [i.e me]

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
The Paired Fish

Not really require to say Stand Up Vanguard but once you get there you get in the mood and you join in on saying it. Its also fun, so might as well enjoy yourself. Now to mats from my understanding yes they must be official you may want to go to the websit and read over that subject matter. Character Sleeves are allowed as is double sleeve however all cards must be in the same type of sleeve for if lets say your start goes back into your hand, you can automatically lose for it having different sleeve or over sleeve. due to it going to an unknown zone.

If you place in 1'st for sure not to sure on 2'nd you get a paid trip to the next event if you make it to the top 3 and get invited you'll have to come up with the funds to travel to the next one. There are many other rules and thus i would advise you to go look over the rules on website, since your only allowed i believe 7 warnings before you are kicked out.

Parisu-Kun

the build is stander from what i see, I would say cut crits to stands but that's just because i always have favor stands in builds were the vanguard can gain crits. I might say switch out Garmore to the other Alfred the one your not running as your main.. The reason being is even thought Garmore gets you a field for cb3 Alfred can get you a smaller field but has high power and can keep pushing your opponent to guard for their lifes and waste their pg early on.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Gross sobbing because I came last in the shop tournament today and that hasn't happened for a very long time. I knew I should have used my complete deck rather than an incomplete one...

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Army In Your Mind
Gross sobbing because I came last in the shop tournament today and that hasn't happened for a very long time. I knew I should have used my complete deck rather than an incomplete one...

-hugs- Its okay, I attend to do bad in local but going up state i attend to do much better. came close last year to make it to top 8 XD, just have to hang in there. Plus its fun to use decks there new/incomplete i use my shadows and people were stun by how well it work and how random it was.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Darkness Lin
Parisu-Kun

the build is stander from what i see, I would say cut crits to stands but that's just because i always have favor stands in builds were the vanguard can gain crits. I might say switch out Garmore to the other Alfred the one your not running as your main.. The reason being is even thought Garmore gets you a field for cb3 Alfred can get you a smaller field but has high power and can keep pushing your opponent to guard for their lifes and waste their pg early on.
I see what you mean but I would only use that other Alfred as a 20k (unboosted) Beater which would only happens after the LB4 mark has been reached.

I just checked one fatal flaw the other day that if I get my starter Nuked (Retired as lets say by a "Dragon Empire" Clan) I end up one card short of the Soul Requirements for LB4 and LB5 of my Ace. Whereas Garmore can also fill my field, get the crazy + 15k boost from Cheerup save hand resources to guard and so on. The main reason Garmore is there is that he has a certain Synergy in Trigger Recycling Lets say you got some heal Triggers on hand to put on field (This is only if you REALLY dont need those extra 10k Shields) Then you can send the most viable ones (Heals mostly) Back to the bottom of the deck, where they will never be seen right? Well Star Rain Trumpeter can help there. As by taking a Blaster Blade (From the Drop Zone please... never take them off the soul if you can do other wise.) sending it to the top of the deck and doing a shuffle will grant you a superior call (Which I dont think you even have to use but Hey! Another blaster to superior call or to call from hand and send back to do the ultimate break with LB 4 and you shuffled that trigger from the bottom to god knows where, still better than the bottom)

Also if you manage to get one or two Zorron on your hands or on the field to the back rearguard and do the LB4 you may get extra soul which could potentially allow to get a second chance to do the LB4 or Even LB5.

(if youre already on ultimate break your opponent has two options: Perfect guard against the Alfred attack or waste a TON of hand defending.)

Today I won with this Scenario Opponent had 7 cards in hand I had Monarch Alfred in VG one Balan and Cheer Up Trumpeteer, and empty front rearguards and two blasters on the hand plus over 8 cards in hand 2 draw triggers were damage.I did call the BBLs and was already on LB5 Conditions So I got to use Cheer up's skill to raise my soul to 3 Called the BBLS and still had 6 cards in hand (All Shields) paying the soul and counterblasts The BBLs and balan were sent to teh top picked from the top5 the other two were Zorrons. So Called the Balan and BBLS and the Zorrons (All Skills happen one after the other on this scenario as you get to pick since all units are Superior called at the Same time) First out The BBLS each unflipped one damage leaving me at 1 flipped counterblast then one Zorron used his skill going into soul needed a booster so Mark (PG) did the other two were a grade 2 and 3 then the other Zorron skil called the third Zorron Making it again a soul of 3 and ginving me a couple more different boosters.

(Long story short it was an Alfred with his standard 16k for a full Field plus 20k and +2 Crit from the blasters and we now factor the Superior calls and Cheerup´s skill full field call +15k plus 9k for waht the Zorrons managed to call.

Thats 60k Alfred with Crit+3 Opponent guarded with 50k worth of shield (had no nullyfiy then) leaving him just one card in hand and a 61k Vanguard Drive Check 1 trigger to pass First check... Second check Critical + one critical to alfred and 5k) Im pretty sure thats nothing to sneeze at... by the way changed the deck list. if anyone wants to see.

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi there. Today the 4th are the mexican Nationals.Please Wish me luck. I will see you all afterwards

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Good luck, give them hell. :3

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Thank you Oh BTW I made slogans for some clans to be made into Tshirts.I wonder what hyou guys think:

Gold Paladin: Justice and Superior Call.

Shadow Paladin: Cannibalism is always the Answer.

Spike Brothers: Score a Critical Touch Down

Genesis: Feed Thy Soul, Watch it Burst

Kagero: Blazing flames will rise again.

I got more

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Parisu-Kun
Hi there. Today the 4th are the mexican Nationals.Please Wish me luck. I will see you all afterwards

I hope you have/had fun!

Manly Sleuth

15,350 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My Friend Goop
Parisu-Kun

I hope you have/had fun!
I did have fun... lost the first round on a double elimination pairings... and then again on the 4th round cus the idiot I was facing took forever each turn and I couldnt beaat him on time so we both got kicked. (Rounds were timed)
Still the whole thing was amazing fun and the souvenirs were amazing

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Parisu-Kun
My Friend Goop
Parisu-Kun

I hope you have/had fun!
I did have fun... lost the first round on a double elimination pairings... and then again on the 4th round cus the idiot I was facing took forever each turn and I couldnt beaat him on time so we both got kicked. (Rounds were timed)

Sorry to hear about that, what clan was the 4th guy using? and ya 20 minute rounds if time runs out person with highest damage loses. I thought you knew about that ^^;

Adorable Lunatic

16,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
Parisu-Kun
My Friend Goop
Parisu-Kun

I hope you have/had fun!

I heard they were doing that double loss thing when you go into time, which is stupid. They really should up the round time.

Also, did anybody see any of the new information they released?

http://vanguardus.blogspot.com/2014/10/news-fifth-season-cardfight-vanguard-g.html

Sounds pretty cool, I'm stoked about trial decks containing null guards now, as well as 2-4 copies of important stuff.

Really worried about the numbering though. Since everything is reset to TD-G-01 and BT-G-01 I'm really hoping they don't make everything prior illegal.

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Exotahu
Parisu-Kun
My Friend Goop
Parisu-Kun

I hope you have/had fun!

I heard they were doing that double loss thing when you go into time, which is stupid. They really should up the round time.

Also, did anybody see any of the new information they released?

http://vanguardus.blogspot.com/2014/10/news-fifth-season-cardfight-vanguard-g.html

Sounds pretty cool, I'm stoked about trial decks containing null guards now, as well as 2-4 copies of important stuff.

Really worried about the numbering though. Since everything is reset to TD-G-01 and BT-G-01 I'm really hoping they don't make everything prior illegal.

Prior will remain, as to the null guards i dont really like it, since 1. People who are just getting in wont learn how to guard correctly, 2. Means that yes we have some new RR cards in the box's but makes me hope that they are good. Along side this I'm happy the price will be lower that way they dont twist my arm but the PG already low as it is only few clans have high pg's at this moment.

From what i know, Since Parisu didn't post the damage, that player with less damage wins and the other loses that's how it was last year. Unless they changed it which would suck if they did.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff