• Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Timid Coronet
pulse dragon
Timid Coronet
pulse dragon
Timid Coronet
whats your opinion on legion?
I think it's interesting and it makes cards interact with vanguards in different ways

"Dr. O announced on his Twitter page that since a Legion consists of a G2 and G3 unit sharing the vanguard circle, any ability that targets one of the two units automatically targets the other as well."

So it would seem like if legion attacks, Miss Mist can stop it since a G2 is attacking
and cat butler becomes the most insane common ever.....
As someone that plays Nova, I don't really like G0 that aren't starters or triggers

Aside from that, if your opponent has cat butler out, just don't block the attack unless you can block both attacks
just saying, that if they breakride mond blaukluger(and have 3 counterblast), then legion, and have a back row full of cat butlers, and say, run 12 draw because you dont need crits anymore, (and all this is perfectly doable) you can attack a total of up to 14 times...... take that ethics reverse.......
Unless I let your vanguards first attack hit, then you get 5 attacks

Where as Ethics Buster Reverse ALWAYS gets 8 hits when it breakrides
pulse dragon
Timid Coronet
pulse dragon
Timid Coronet
pulse dragon
Timid Coronet
whats your opinion on legion?
I think it's interesting and it makes cards interact with vanguards in different ways

"Dr. O announced on his Twitter page that since a Legion consists of a G2 and G3 unit sharing the vanguard circle, any ability that targets one of the two units automatically targets the other as well."

So it would seem like if legion attacks, Miss Mist can stop it since a G2 is attacking
As someone that plays Nova, I don't really like G0 that aren't starters or triggers

Aside from that, if your opponent has cat butler out, just don't block the attack unless you can block both attacks
just saying, that if they breakride mond blaukluger(and have 3 counterblast), then legion, and have a back row full of cat butlers, and say, run 12 draw because you dont need crits anymore, (and all this is perfectly doable) you can attack a total of up to 14 times...... take that ethics reverse.......

yeah but right around that 4th or 5th damage, knowing i can restand units, i'll attack with rear guards 1st making it more likely to block my vg. also blocking for 1 pass or 2 pass wont matter because triggers can just be applied to rearguards and then stand the VG.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Timid Coronet
pulse dragon
Timid Coronet
pulse dragon
Timid Coronet

yeah but right around that 4th or 5th damage, knowing i can restand units, i'll attack with rear guards 1st making it more likely to block my vg. also blocking for 1 pass or 2 pass wont matter because triggers can just be applied to rearguards and then stand the VG.
But if I'm at 4 or 5 damage and you can attack 14 times I might as well just not guard and hope for heal
what is dr o's twitter?

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I hate it so far Legion just sounds a bit to broken.

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Angelic Clover
what is dr o's twitter?
the twitter account of dr o
pulse dragon
Angelic Clover
what is dr o's twitter?
o-o i was hoping for a link since twitter search brings up fan pages and actual "doctors"

Aged Codger

8,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Angelic Clover
pulse dragon
Angelic Clover
what is dr o's twitter?
o-o i was hoping for a link since twitter search brings up fan pages and actual "doctors"
@vanguard_dro
new episode of vanguard, looks like liberator still going to be getting support

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover

no... no for the love of god nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

sweatdrop at least i'm inspired to build neo nectar whee

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

Neo Nectar needs some support to aid them i was hopping this season would be all new support to at less some of the under clans that been lacking but i now have thoughts.
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

Neo Nectar needs some support to aid them i was hopping this season would be all new support to at less some of the under clans that been lacking but i now have thoughts.
i believe one of the new antag. uses musketeers emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

Ya most likely it is from what i seen. which makes me happy but seeing gold once more slightly made me want to flip something. Royal too makes me want to flip the table but not as much. Also i thinking these legion skills are slightly making the game just bleh to me.
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover
Darkness Lin
Angelic Clover

Ya most likely it is from what i seen. which makes me happy but seeing gold once more slightly made me want to flip something. Royal too makes me want to flip the table but not as much. Also i thinking these legion skills are slightly making the game just bleh to me.
noes don't say that the last time someone said that they quit, i'm running out of vanguard buddies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff