Welcome to Gaia! ::

Subforum for ..?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on June 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Calling all mods....bump wanted...lets get subforums for all the magic and yu-gi-oh topic let me know what you think??
Need a magic subforum.. or at the very least a sticky.. I see the same threads over and over again.. and nobody really gets a decent magic discussion in. If we had a subforum, would be a collective conscious sort of thing.
I agree, getting a seperate forum for CCGs in general (not just MTG or YGO) would be really good, and it would help keep people mixing RPGs and CCGs up by accident.
GOOD LUCK!

since day one i asked mods and L0cke about subforums here.
one for each of the following

miniature games
CCGs
RPGs

that is all that would be needed. as everything else would fit into the main tabletop category.

but they dont seem to think it is needed.

yeah this forum moves slow, but still that is no excuse to have to sort thru the other genres to try to find a topic about what you want to read or reply about. specially with all the database errors on Gaia.
TheMoC
Need a magic subforum.. or at the very least a sticky.. I see the same threads over and over again.. and nobody really gets a decent magic discussion in. If we had a subforum, would be a collective conscious sort of thing.

I started a "Help Deck" of sorts for MTG rulings questions, though it doesn't seem to be doing very well...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6547994
Stickies for general disscussion of each, would be nice. Othe rpopular games, too.
a seperate forum for yugioh and magic would be great

since i only like yugioh and it should keep the flamers out of each others game talk, hopefully
I think a forum just for Magic would be a great idea because everybody has to sift through everything else, and besides, you don't know if its magic unless it specifically says that.
In the ideal world, we'd have a CCG forum with MtG and YGO stickies, a RPG sticky in the main forum, and the same with miniatures.

Unfortunately, we won't see results if more people don't show up and poll. There's a bunch of other petitions out there, that probably have more signiatures than we do visitors, so unless we get everyone who comes here and a bunch of "outsiders" to poll, we won't see results. crying
definatly need one for yugioh that has its own mods

magic can have one too i guess

they don't get as many posts though
A subforum for each would be nice... but it has probabully been ask before, and like AmAriki said, we'd need a whole lotta votes to get it
We need three stickies
MTG
YGO
D&D

Thats it. Thats 90% of all the traffic in here. No subforums are needed in here. A subforum of a subforum? Not needed at all.
Threx
We need three stickies
MTG
YGO
D&D

Thats it. Thats 90% of all the traffic in here. No subforums are needed in here. A subforum of a subforum? Not needed at all.

I agree.
Threx
We need three stickies
MTG
YGO
D&D

I retract the need for a D&D subforum. A favorite class/race sticky for D&D would be good.

Everything else is its own thread worthy.
definatly need a sub forum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces