1 x Phantasmal Image
2Red
2 x Gut Shot
4White
1 x Celestial Purge
1 x Demystify
1 x Divine Offering
1 x Revoke Existence

Finkles list from the protour, it was great for delver mirrors, not so great against wolfrun,
Remember to breath...

This seems legit, but it's all over the place. o-o
Kinda crazy in my opinion. xD
...because it'll take your breath away.
Aris Kanara
ROD-MEJ
Aris Kanara
ROD-MEJ
Aris Kanara
ROD-MEJ

Hahaha of course the extra mana saves you! xD ... Imagine that you opponent throws Day Of Judgment ... You'll need to Mana Leak or Negate it, or else your Drogskol Captains will die D:
Remember to breath...

Oh no.
I like it when I mana leak something, and my opponent taps their last three mana, and is like "HAHA, you're dumb." I just think, "Well, now I can do whatever I want and have no fear, your tapped out. : D"

Hahahaha nice... well at least when you are playing against Blue (due to counterspells) xd
Remember to breath...

Well Black scares me because of Dismember, Tragic Slip, and Doom Blade. Red has some spells too, and Green has Overrun and things like that.

But with Two Drogskol on the battlefield, you shouldn't be scared, I mean, they both have hexproof, so you should only leave mana open for Black Sun Zenith, Killing Wave, Geth's Verdict and Whipflare
Remember to breath...

Well, I was more referring to what I would mana leak, if I had the two Drogskols then ofcourse I wouldn't worry about all that. Black Sun Zenish is troublsome when you get a horde of spirits up. I run 4 Lingering Souls and 2 Moorland Haunts.

I see ... Are you running Lingering Souls? :O .. How do you do with the flashback? D: .. Are you playing Isolated Chapels or Drowned Catacombs? ._.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

8,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
ROD-MEJ
Aris Kanara
ROD-MEJ
Aris Kanara
ROD-MEJ

Hahahaha nice... well at least when you are playing against Blue (due to counterspells) xd
Remember to breath...

Well Black scares me because of Dismember, Tragic Slip, and Doom Blade. Red has some spells too, and Green has Overrun and things like that.

But with Two Drogskol on the battlefield, you shouldn't be scared, I mean, they both have hexproof, so you should only leave mana open for Black Sun Zenith, Killing Wave, Geth's Verdict and Whipflare
Remember to breath...

Well, I was more referring to what I would mana leak, if I had the two Drogskols then ofcourse I wouldn't worry about all that. Black Sun Zenish is troublsome when you get a horde of spirits up. I run 4 Lingering Souls and 2 Moorland Haunts.

I see ... Are you running Lingering Souls? :O .. How do you do with the flashback? D: .. Are you playing Isolated Chapels or Drowned Catacombs? ._.
Remember to breath...

I run 2 Drowned Catacombs, 1 Swamp, and 2 Evolving Wilds. It has been a rather good combination for me.
Aris Kanara
ROD-MEJ
Aris Kanara
ROD-MEJ
Aris Kanara
ROD-MEJ

Remember to breath...

Remember to breath...

Remember to breath...

I run 2 Drowned Catacombs, 1 Swamp, and 2 Evolving Wilds. It has been a rather good combination for me.

Nice, I'm Running 4 Midnight Haunting, because my deck is not token based, and besides it's an instant... My strategy is overruning my opponent with cheap spirits to pump them with Drogskol and then bringing them back from the graveyard to my hand with Angel Of Flight Alabaster :3

Girl-Crazy Grabber

Yea, the numbers seem a little strange at first but can all be explained pretty easily. Leak became worse with wantin to tap out more often. Swords were everywhere so having a few disenchants was needed to win the sea of mirrors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff