Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are your thoughts is it good or bad (is it useful or sucks)
For God's sake people. It's not Blue-Eyes Shiny Dragon, Shiny White Blue Eyes, Shining Blue Eyes Dragon. It's Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon. Frankly, it's a piece of crap. Had I been able to use Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, I'd be better off with the giant beat stick as opposed to a weaker monster.
what is better Blue Eyes or this.
Let's look at this. . .you have to bring out a Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, which in and of itself is a b***h to get out unless your using Devil Franken, and then sacrifice it so it losses 1500 attack and 1300 and gains a Lord of D. effect for itself and a power up effect.

Why not just bring out BEUD and Lord of D./King Dragun and use Dragon's Rage?

Generaly BESD is not worth playing.
KusanagiRyu
Let's look at this. . .you have to bring out a Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, which in and of itself is a b***h to get out unless your using Devil Franken, and then sacrifice it so it losses 1500 attack and 1300 and gains a Lord of D. effect for itself and a power up effect.

Now from what you said i think Blue Eyes Shining Dragon is better.
Orion Heart
For God's sake people. It's not Blue-Eyes Shiny Dragon, Shiny White Blue Eyes, Shining Blue Eyes Dragon. It's Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon. Frankly, it's a piece of crap. Had I been able to use Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, I'd be better off with the giant beat stick as opposed to a weaker monster.
says you whee

If we were playing against each other and you used your BEUD and I used BESD. I'd kill you. 3nodding
BESD is Able to choose which card it can distroy while BEUD is unprotected.

You'd be toast in no time.

Snatch steal your BEUD then use it against you. xd YOu'd be a cooked turkey on thanksgiving. 3nodding PLease as if BEUD is any better. mrgreen The only thing that is has going for it is cyber Stiern.

And if your not one of the 8 owners of that card what are you going to do.
Noujou
KusanagiRyu

What would you rather have? 3000 attack with trample or 4500 attack with trample?
Orion Heart
Noujou
KusanagiRyu

What would you rather have? 3000 attack with trample or 4500 attack with trample?
Acctually 4200 attack plus more depending on your deck.

xd Funny thing did you guys know that Blue-Eyes Shining Dargon can kill himself.
Shining Dragon sucks royally. As said, you lose a lot of attack power, and besides the fact that its effect is only second rate. It protects itself from being TARGETTED. However, Something like Torrential Tribute would kicks its a**. BOOM. Clear field, and your opponent can play a monster to attack you directly. Sakuretsu Armor can kill it. Michizure can kill it. Divine Wrath, oh you better bet your a** that can kill the b*****d. Shining Dragon has too many weaknesses and not enough strengths.
Galan_Galactus
Orion Heart
Noujou
KusanagiRyu

Acctually 4200 attack plus more depending on your deck.

xd Funny thing did you guys know that Blue-Eyes Shining Dargon can kill himself.

Excuse me? Ultimate Dragon has 4500 attack.
SonicSaga
Shining Dragon sucks royally. As said, you lose a lot of attack power, and besides the fact that its effect is only second rate. It protects itself from being TARGETTED. However, Something like Torrential Tribute would kicks its a**. BOOM. Clear field, and your opponent can play a monster to attack you directly. Sakuretsu Armor can kill it. Michizure can kill it. Divine Wrath, oh you better bet your a** that can kill the b*****d. Shining Dragon has too many weaknesses and not enough strengths.

well sakuretsu and michizure are tergeting effects.

But the mere fact the card is unplayable over here is more than enough to say it's useless.

Once ultimate comes out it can have playability.
I want that card so bad cuz it's so cool xd
Valen Ravess
SonicSaga

well sakuretsu and michizure are tergeting effects.

But the mere fact the card is unplayable over here is more than enough to say it's useless.

Once ultimate comes out it can have playability.

Not Sakuretsu. Michizure, I realised is, but Sakuretsu destroys a monster that attacks you. That's not targetting. You activate that as they attack. It doesn't designate a certain monster AKA target.
Red Eyes Drakness Dragons much better because it's much easier to summon.
• "Sakuretsu Armor" targets 1 monster.

And it's effect is similar to Magic Cylinder, which kills Spirit Reaper.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff