Welcome to Gaia! ::

Don't like druids, and the fact they cant cast in wild shape form, to me, makes them weaker... though it'd probably do well in a low magic campaign or something... not the best, but definently not the worst... so its ok, i suppose

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Generous Tipper

Interesting idea, but unfortunately I'd say impossible to balance. The main problem I see is that you're essentially trying to reproduce the original d20 system Druid. The thing is, the d20 Druid was inherently broken. Or more to the point, unlimited wildshaping is broken. You end up right back to the old Druid-zilla. I can tell you put some thought into limiting that, but there's still nothing to stop a player from just spending any training time they get studying the biggest, baddest thing they can shape into, and turning into it as often as possible from then on. It only delays the inevitable. You could put some kind of penalty on it that gets worse/harder to avoid the more the power is used, but then you haven't really fixed it, just made certain that either it will be too undesirable to play, or end up hurting the party eventually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff