<3 </3

best god

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 26, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

McClowd
have you heard of Leviathon

He's probably referring to that crap monster in Waking the Dragons. You know, the one Darts is trying to revive.
Genshiro
McClowd
have you heard of Leviathon

He's probably referring to that crap monster in Waking the Dragons. You know, the one Darts is trying to revive.

. . .I hate filler BS.

Anything in regards to the God Cards seen in the "Waking the Dragons" can be considered complete and utter bullshit.
its not a crab it is a bad a** sea serpent
McClowd
its not a crab it is a bad a** sea serpent

If it's from the "Waking the Dragons" arc, it's just filler BS.
I gotta say Moradin. I mean he's what, Deity Level 18? 19? Above Pelor, that's for sure.
Akhenaten
I gotta say Moradin. I mean he's what, Deity Level 18? 19? Above Pelor, that's for sure.

What? Those aren't any of the Gods in Yu-Gi-Oh.

4,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I vote Obelisk. He's the most stable in terms of not relying on cards in hand/monsters tributed for his attack/defense. He may not get as powerful as the others, but I'd rather use him than the others. Despite the fact I used to use Slifer. smile There's a REASON (other than the illegal-ness) that I no longer use him.
KusanagiRyu
Akhenaten

They're gods in core D&D --- either it was a poke at the topic title "Best god?" or ignoring the self-evident Yugioh references throughout the thread --- I'm not sure which.
Sandokiri
KusanagiRyu
Akhenaten

They're gods in core D&D --- either it was a poke at the topic title "Best god?" or ignoring the self-evident Yugioh references throughout the thread --- I'm not sure which.

I thoguht they might be D&D(And I haven't evar played or read about it! HA!). I was also thinking he just read the title, and didn't bother to read anything else.

Benevolent Codger

ardhrianna
I vote Obelisk. He's the most stable in terms of not relying on cards in hand/monsters tributed for his attack/defense. He may not get as powerful as the others, but I'd rather use him than the others. Despite the fact I used to use Slifer. smile There's a REASON (other than the illegal-ness) that I no longer use him.
I agree with you
Akhenaten

Dude I've playing D&D forever. I'd have to say Palor is a asswipe.....And I'm not being funny.

Moradin the Dwarf god could use some lessons from Baccob or WeeJass.

The Creator of Greyhawk needs to do some more in that world besides look at it from a far while picking his nose for gold nuggets.

Besides GreyHawk is the only cosmology that has a Full Fledged Divin Rank 20 God....That's right. A god that border lines the God's ranking system.

There's only one god that tops that scale and that's Ao.....Or Io in the Drgaon Dievinity's
Bahamut pwns. Period. xd
Genshiro
Bahamut pwns. Period. xd
My Favorite GOD with out a Doubte.

crying Makes me cry that no one uses him in any cosmology. crying

He's only in Greyhawk as an Intermediate God.

Forgotten Realms
Reavenloft
Dragonlance
Ebbaron

all dismiss him as a GOD.

Crual assholes. And for those of you that wondered. Bahamut kills Tiamat it's not even a good fight. His 100d10 Breath weapon ends it.
Galan_Galactus
Genshiro
Bahamut pwns. Period. xd
My Favorite GOD with out a Doubte.

crying Makes me cry that no one uses him in any cosmology. crying

He's only in Greyhawk as an Intermediate God.

Forgotten Realms
Reavenloft
Dragonlance
Ebbaron

all dismiss him as a GOD.

Crual assholes. And for those of you that wondered. Bahamut kills Tiamat it's not even a good fight. His 100d10 Breath weapon ends it.

The Distintegration Ray? Oh hells yeah. Although Tiamat's got those 5 heads with real nasty bites... Ouch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff