Okay, here's your field.

Magician of Faith (face down)
Gemini Elf/Dark Elf (face up)
Any monster (face up)

Sage's Stone (facedown)
Dark Magic Attack (facedown)
Diffusion Wave-Motion (facedown)
Ultimate Offering (faceup)

Sac your other monster for DMG. Play Sage's Stone. You get a Dark Magician. Flip Magician of Faith to replay Sage's Stone. Another Dark Magician. Pay 500 LP to sac Magician of Faith and Gemini Elf/Dark Elf for Dark Magician of Chaos. NOTE: It must be DARK MAGICIAN OF CHAOS, not Magician of Black Chaos.

Get back Sage's Stone. Replay it. Here's your field.

Dark Magician
Dark Magician
Dark Magician of Chaos
Dark Magician
Dark Magician Girl

Dark Magic Attack (facedown)
Diffusion Wave-Motion (facedown)
Ultimate Offering (faceup)

Use Dark Magic Attack to destroy all your opponent's spells and traps. Then, finally, use Diffusion Wave-Motion to wipe out their field.
When the card comes out, Combine spell economics.(the card that ays you don't pay for magic cards) and Black magic curtain, summoning a dark magician from your deck for free.=3
Cool i have all of those cards. Exscpet for dark magic curtin?
Dark Magic Curtain isn't out yet.
Great for a sec i thoght that i had missed it in tour or something. sweatdrop
Anyone Else?

Mythical Rare

Your opponent's side of the field:
Something really freaking power...say, Black Luster Soldier - EotB.

On the field:
Dark Magician
Pitch-Black Power Stone (face up, has all 3 counters on it)
Miracle Restoring (Face down)
Miracle Restoring (Face Down)
Something else with a Spell Counter on it.

In hand:
Buster Blader
The Dark - Hex Sealed Fusion
Polymerization or Fusion Sage (to get Poly)
Dedication through Light and Darkness

What you do:
Play Polymerization, fusing Buster Blader and Dark Magician into Dark Paladin. Activate Miracle Restoring, bringing back Dark Magician for 2 Spell Counters. Activate Dedication Through Light and Darkness, saccing Dark Magician for Dark Magician of Chaos. Activate his effect to get Polymerization back. Trigger Miracle Restoring #2, using your other 2 counters to bring Dark Magician back ONCE AGAIN. Play Polymerization AGAIN, fusing DM and Dark HSF (subbing for Flame Swordsman) into Dark Flare Knight.

Send DFK in on a suicide strike. Bring out Mirage Knight. Have that attack your opponent's big guy for mass damage. Have DMoC and DP attack. OUCHIES.
Dark Magician of Chaos Given Diffusuion Wave Motion+Dark Magician+Dark Magic Attack=Best turn ever!

4,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Wow, those combos are so much better than the ones I can come up with! I don't have most of those cards yet!

My best combo so far is DMG/Sage's Stone for DM, then saccing them for a Sorcerer of Dark Chaos. I managed to do that on turn two once. Pissed my opponents RIGHT off. smile
ardhrianna
Wow, those combos are so much better than the ones I can come up with! I don't have most of those cards yet!

My best combo so far is DMG/Sage's Stone for DM, then saccing them for a Sorcerer of Dark Chaos. I managed to do that on turn two once. Pissed my opponents RIGHT off. smile

I actually pulled off Dark Magician of Chaos with Diffusion Wave Motion once it was great!

Or my favoite time was when summon my Dark Magician of Chaos which lead to being able to Summon my Black luster Soldier Envoy Of Chaos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff