Welcome to Gaia! ::

BlueRockman
SonicSaga
Okay, you start with either 40 Character Points or 34+1d10 Character Points. These are used for stats and Attributes. Okay, you roll your stats using 4d6 and tell me your stats. I'll tell you how many points you have left.

Do I go into defects now? I need to know how BP work.

BP is like Character Points.
I went to Random.Org and rolled stats. Then I looked at them and said, "Wow, that's lopsided. It's either above 15 or under 5." So I rolled again, and said, "Wow, that's way too high and will make me look like a cheating monkey." So I rolled a third time, and it was cool and allowed me to play the fatally ill ninja I had always thought would be an awesome concept.

I give you:

Character Name: Irano Kuroda
Class: Ninja
Race: Human

STR 9
DEX 16
CON 7
INT 15
WIS 12
CHA 11

Dedicated Dabbler

Defects:

Not So Tough (2 BP version)
Easily Distracted (2 BP - Treasure/vaulables triggers this)
Inept Attack (3 BP version)
Inept Defense (2 BP version)

This is just to illustrate the fact that Setsa has next to no fighting experience.

Now I just need to know how to use the BP, if they are like CP, can I use them for skills/feats or do I wait until I level up?
BlueRockman
Defects:

This is just to illustrate the fact that Setsa has next to no fighting experience.

Now I just need to know how to use the BP, if they are like CP, can I use them for skills/feats or do I wait until I level up?

Um, you don't use CP for Skills. Just Attributes.

Dedicated Dabbler

SonicSaga
BlueRockman
Defects:

Wait.... then how did I put in the skills I did? Did I do something wrong? Do I have points left over? Do I have to take off some skills?
BlueRockman
SonicSaga
BlueRockman
Defects:

Wait.... then how did I put in the skills I did? Did I do something wrong? Do I have points left over? Do I have to take off some skills?

Use Skill Points to make up your skills.

Dedicated Dabbler

SonicSaga
BlueRockman
SonicSaga
BlueRockman
Defects:

So, how many would I start with? 10? 20?
BlueRockman
SonicSaga
BlueRockman
SonicSaga
BlueRockman
Defects:

So, how many would I start with? 10? 20?

Let's see... For you, it would be... (4+Int Modifier)x4

Dedicated Dabbler

Woo! Got my skill points exactly then! Yay!
SonicSaga
How many people here would like to do a game of BESM D20? I'll be your GM, I just need some players.

If you wish to create your own class, feel free to do so and post the Class Info here, including your natural saving throws per level up to 30 and what skills you get as you level.

This takes place in a Fantasy-world with no technology. Please be sensible when choosing your class.
I'll play, can I be a dynamic sorcerer?
Here is what I have so far:
str: 10
Dex:14
Con:18
Int:18
Wis:10
Cha:10
(His spells are based on Int)
If you guys are serious about playing this game (and you return to this thread) let me know, ok? Just send me a pm and I'll finish my dynamic sorceror. Assuming of course you'll let me play one. sweatdrop
Okay, people, if you can, continue your characters. I've been doing a lot of work lately and there's an event at my guild this weekend, so I won't be too available.
I can't, as I don't know how many CP my stats leave me with. Sorry 'bout that.
Kamdas
I can't, as I don't know how many CP my stats leave me with. Sorry 'bout that.
With the stats you posted, you have 5 cp left.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff