Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Sex Symbol

Who is Dack?
TheyCallMeJustiursa
Who is Dack?
He's a Red/Blue 'walker that's been mentioned in a few of the stories. He's a renowned thief who steals the magical power from artifacts like some sort of mega-man mage. This usually results in the artifacts breaking.

Witty Sex Symbol

Banshi
TheyCallMeJustiursa
Who is Dack?
He's a Red/Blue 'walker that's been mentioned in a few of the stories. He's a renowned thief who steals the magical power from artifacts like some sort of mega-man mage. This usually results in the artifacts breaking.

That...I..think I am in love.
LiaThistle
Banshi
What if Dack shows up to steal the Hellvault's power for himself and breaks it in the process as he is want to do?

Then we have the first black mage who is pleased with the actions of a ur mage? As well as one who is not.
I'm acutally surprised we've not seen Dack show up yet to nab Lilliana's Veil. And I never ever.....ever....want to be on the wrong side of Sorin Markov.

9,850 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Prob see some new Planeswalker's in May for the last set of this Block before M13

Dedcadent Pants

Demonic_Horde1
Prob see some new Planeswalker's in May for the last set of this Block before M13

Um...yes...we have that confirmed from Wizards.

Tipsy Loiterer

LiaThistle
Demonic_Horde1

Yea, but now we know!
Malevolent Prophet
I think it makes sense that she would be B/W, especially seeing as the dude who made her is B/W now.
Color identities mean less for planeswalkers than they do for other creatures. Sorin Markov -> Sorin, Lord of Innistrad doesn't reflect any personal and irreversible change; just that he behaves differently on Innistrad than he would on another plane. In that sense, Sorin has always been BW, and this is just the first time we've seen his white side.

So Avacyn being BW doesn't have anything to do with Sorin, just with her roommates in the Helvault.

Liberal Voter

Silverfin
LiaThistle
They've all but said Liliana's going to be the one to break the Helvault, so I'm sure she knows (or will).

There's always the possibility they repeat what Nissa did.

Liliana breaks open the Helvault and.....
ELDRAZI EVERYWEEEAAAAR

User Image

Exactly! What is up with Sorin running through the multiverse putting together all these damn Pandora's boxes!?

It's like this awful demiurge that must be screaming in this head, MUST FORSHADOW!!

cat_crying

Business Businessman

Silverfin
Color identities mean less for planeswalkers than they do for other creatures. Sorin Markov -> Sorin, Lord of Innistrad doesn't reflect any personal and irreversible change; just that he behaves differently on Innistrad than he would on another plane. In that sense, Sorin has always been BW, and this is just the first time we've seen his white side.

So Avacyn being BW doesn't have anything to do with Sorin, just with her roommates in the Helvault.

Yeah, good point.

It will certainly be interesting to find out what's been going on in there. I always thought that something didn't look right with the picture they put up with the announcement.

And as far as Liliana goes, if I recall correctly all that she knows is that Gristelbrand vanished after a duel with Avacyn, hence why she's been skulking around Thraben to gather info from the Church of Avacyn.

It would explain why she zombified Big Mike, too. Possibly in the hopes of getting the information she needed out of him. Or, that the very least, as a massive trollface moment.
Solitos
Exactly! What is up with Sorin running through the multiverse putting together all these damn Pandora's boxes!?

It's like this awful demiurge that must be screaming in this head, MUST FORSHADOW!!

cat_crying

In all seriousness, I'd love it if all the demons in the Helvault turned out to be Eldrazi. Not only would it be batshit crazy, but it would also mean that Creative actually decided to FINISH AN ARC, something they haven't done since Lorwyn.
Alara: They reunited; now what?
Zendikar: The Eldrazi are out; now what?
Mirrodin: Karn's ok; now what?
It's like they think we're too stupid to notice...
TheyCallMeJustiursa
Who is Dack?
Main character of the upcoming comics. First one is out Feb 1 I think.

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Person of Interest 200
LiaThistle
Demonic_Horde1

stare talk2hand

Dedcadent Pants

Demonic_Horde1
LiaThistle
Demonic_Horde1

stare talk2hand

neutral emo

9,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Anyone attending a Prerelease tomorrow or Sunday?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff