Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lacerik
Wrong, Rifts operates with Mega-Damage which does not exist in the Palladium Fantasy realm. What youu do is 1MD=1SD. Otherwise you could play anything with MD armor and weapons and annihilate an Ancient Wyrm. I played lots of Rifts, I still like it alot, but D&D is the definitive roleplaying experience.
1 MD = 100 SDC. Check your spelling.

Rifts Mega-Damage Guns would DOMINATE in Palladium Fantasy... but dragons from Rifts would have a harder time seeing the magic there is less powerful turning them into SDC.

And how can you like D&D more?
Tamanozke
You serious!??! Wow! You're like the first that I've known who can't stand it.

Though... those others... I might have to try those out myself.

Adding more bubble bursting power here ... but I know a lot of people who wuold rather run the know-your-gonna-die Call of Cthulu gauntlet than even begin to have to stomach another game of Palladium's system (far more in number than people I know whom like Palladium in this area).
Actually by the way that this was posted it seems that you are ignorant of certain properties.

Tamanozke
Lacerik
Wrong, Rifts operates with Mega-Damage which does not exist in the Palladium Fantasy realm. What youu do is 1MD=1SD. Otherwise you could play anything with MD armor and weapons and annihilate an Ancient Wyrm. I played lots of Rifts, I still like it alot, but D&D is the definitive roleplaying experience.
1 MD = 100 SDC. Check your spelling.

Yes well when traveling through dimensions to an SDC only dimension the MD does get converted to SDC. Think about it, why would an MDC dragon travel to another dimension and just take over? Because SDC no matter how much cannot damage MDC... barring a few attacks that use a 3d10 X 10.

Quote:
Rifts Mega-Damage Guns would DOMINATE in Palladium Fantasy... but dragons from Rifts would have a harder time seeing the magic there is less powerful turning them into SDC.

See above. And also try to find the Rifts Conversion Book 1 for the rules on converting from one dimension to another.

Quote:
And how can you like D&D more?

Well lets see, character creation goes faster, there is less confusing rules, and theres a difference between epic fantasy and low fantasy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff