Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello peoplez! Have anyone of you played a Palladium Book game, like Palladium Fantasy Role Playing or even Rifts? They're the best RPGs I've tried yet... and I've tried D&D... MOOOCH bettah!

I love the system! The system is gold! It's like... perfect! You just have to try it yourself! You can do a WHOLE lot more!

And what I love about it is that all the Palladium Books are compatable with each other... like Palladium Fantasy is a Midieval-ish type and Rifts ia futuristic type with laser guns and tanks and power armos... and more!

Now if you were to take a Rifts character and his guns and stuff, you can bring him over to Palladium Fantasy without needing to change SQUAT!

I highly recommend it! It's so flexible... you can even make your own rules and all! The books are basically just a guideline to the system.

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/
Cant stand Palladium myself.
If I need a robust open ended system I will get White Wolf or BESM.
You serious!??! Wow! You're like the first that I've known who can't stand it.

Though... those others... I might have to try those out myself.
I once played as a juicer until he died then I was a glitter boy in rifts also. That was like 11 years ago. eek I must be getting old...
XD Nice!

I picked a Battle Cat from Lone Star, I've picked an Operator (NICE class!), I've picked a City Rat... and sadly I loved all of them! O_O

I don't like the Juicer's lifespan though... only 5 years dang!
but he is almost unstoppable compared to some of those skull black SOB's....
XD Coalition must die!

Although my Battle Cat DOES come close to the Juicer... but not SUPER close.
Tamanozke
XD Coalition must die!

Although my Battle Cat DOES come close to the Juicer... but not SUPER close.
I have not played in so long I only know I played... Not much knowledge beyond that... But it was fun... Now its 40K mostly...
Yeah it is an excellent RPG system. Me and some guys get together atleast once a week (sometimes twice) to play.
Wrong, Rifts operates with Mega-Damage which does not exist in the Palladium Fantasy realm. What youu do is 1MD=1SD. Otherwise you could play anything with MD armor and weapons and annihilate an Ancient Wyrm. I played lots of Rifts, I still like it alot, but D&D is the definitive roleplaying experience.
Rifts isn't a bad system but there's something inherently broken about MD.
I have a rule whenever I play Rifts. Either everything is MD or nothing is MD. This extends only to the immediate players and NPCs. If there is going to be one player that isn't MD then the entire team will switch to SD creatures. On the same note, my friends b***h about the dimension and world books being so much stronger. The way I view it, there are only to constants in Rifts, really powerful characters and Splugorth. You simply can't play characters from the anvil galaxy on earth if you want a decent roleplay session, you have to play anvil galaxy characters in the anvil galaxy. you have to play china characters in china. etc.
I played a little Robotech back in the day.

Amateur Prophet

I happen to like Palladiums and use it for my fantasy system of choice. Ninjas and Superspies and Systems Failure are both a lot of fun too.
I like the Palladium systems (that does include Rifts, Ninja's and Super spies, Mystic China, Palladium, and After the Bomb) however I found difficulties in finding players that wouldn't go munch around. We only ran a few sessions, yet I still have all my books. My favorite Character was perhaps a coalition grunt, that went on operations to further Chi Town Objectives.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff