Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone play Space Marine?
Need painting tips! crying

Fashionable Raider

I know a little bit.

My brother is pro when it comes to painting! xd

Fashionable Raider

Fashionable Raider

He painted a cool Beorun.( i forgot how to spell his name sweatdrop )
Sorry, I have a friend but he plays Tau.

Dapper Lunatic

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this Warhammer 40k an action figure game somewhat like HeroClix?
I'm not sure if this actually belongs in this forum.

But I play Space Marines and Tau, unfortunately, I am not too great of a painter. So I dont have any good tips.
Dante..Sparda
correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't this Warhammer 40k an action figure game somewhat like HeroClix?
"Miniatures" I believe is the correct term, but otherwise yes. I also believe this would be more well suited for the "Table Top Gaming" sub forum.

Though as to the topic itself: I was going to play at one point, but ended up not because I didn't have the income to buy a whole army and get it nicely painted (No point in playing with an army that doesn't look cool. sad ) at the time. Oh, and my favorite are the Tyranids.
i play dark eldar and marines
how is war hammer?
I have marines and imperial gaurd
If it helps any, there is a kick a** Warhammer 40k RTS called Dawn of War... and all that jazz...

Painting armies is something you need patience for. Just keep trying, you'll get better.
I play warhammer and well i did play space mariens and there not relly hard top paint

Original Citizen

12,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
Ezekiul
Does anyone play Space Marine?
Need painting tips! crying

I play both SM and CSM (and I also play CoS Orks)
Whats your issue with painting?
Perhaps if you explain better whats the problem we can give you those tips...
I play 40K Necrons. For painting I suggest you look around, lots of web sites have painting tips and information including the official GW site and www.total40k.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff