Welcome to Gaia! ::

What is the opinion of all of the new goblins of Kamigawa, the Akki, personally i think they are awesome, they are more humorous and enjoyable to say their names, like Ishi ishi, Kiki jiki, Ben Ben, Zo Zu, and Tok tok, lol they are awesome

Dangerous Lunatic

Eh... The card art isn't all that amazing, they look like little imps or midget trolls.

As for the cards... they're okay. Some even decent to throw into existing goblin decks.
I think they are excellent....as a long lover of goblin decks I think that the knew akki goblins add new flavor to the goblin abilities and keep in standing with the overall RP of goblin decks
i like them, cool abilities, but they so cost a bit much, espicialy for a red 2/2 or 1/1
the idea of the akki patron would be cool in a goblin foodchain deck, like the pile drivers are enough blaugh
Well, card-wise I do think that Kiki-Jiki, Tok-tok and Ishi-Nishi (sp? the goat lover) are cool, as the Patron is but, I don't know why WotC keeps adding more goblins, they such give it a rest, they didn't make elves in Kamigawam that's a progress. Is a goblin-free set impossible for them?
Well Kamigawa is the Only seti printed without elves or zombies, so you dont have to worry much about anything, Kiki Jiki is a gross card because it makes a token copy of any non legend you have, if you were playing red green you could get a card back every turn by copying eternal witness, or in red you can make 3 more goblins every turn by copying siege gang commanders
I thought the akki added just a little bit of spiceto goblins. When i got some akki I said "eh" and thre Kiki-Jiki in there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff