Welcome to Gaia! ::

first have 3 swords of consealing light then when they summon one of them activate it then in that one turn wear there vulnirable to magic cards( im reffering to the god cards all otehr normal cards exept for a few that are immune to your magic cards are effected by this) play mystic swordsman lv what ever or sasuki samuri they dont go throgh the damage phase and automaticly distry the god card thats how i can rape every mega card in yugioh
How about this. Lightning Vortex. Or of you don't want to discard, Smashing Ground. Or you can use Exiled Force or D.D Warrior Lady, or D.D Assailant. Or any of a bevy of monster removal.
Swords of Concealing Light + Solomon's Law book

=

Concealing Stays on the field indefinitely, and the monsters that were flipped down, stay that way.
stealth sneak
first have 3 swords of consealing light then when they summon one of them activate it then in that one turn wear there vulnirable to magic cards( im reffering to the god cards all otehr normal cards exept for a few that are immune to your magic cards are effected by this) play mystic swordsman lv what ever or sasuki samuri they dont go throgh the damage phase and automaticly distry the god card thats how i can rape every mega card in yugioh

Try identifying what game you're posting for in the subject line.... Gaia will never give each game its own subforum, and I was about to make a nice, rambling post about Force of Will...

Anyway... any card can be beaten just by taking it out of the sleeve and tearing it to many small pieces. biggrin
Atog
Try identifying what game you're posting for in the subject line.... Gaia will never give each game its own subforum, and I was about to make a nice, rambling post about Force of Will...

Anyway... any card can be beaten just by taking it out of the sleeve and tearing it to many small pieces. biggrin

Yup! A universal rule that applies to every TCG!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff