Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Games

Will the Sealed Restore Potion ever be opened?

We'll just have to see

Quote:
Forums

Is there any chance, with a future forum update, that there can be implemented something to indicate you've already reported a thread/post? Perhaps the report button could be greyed out so you can't report again? (I'm sure I'm not the only one who forgets whether or not they've already done so)

We'll keep it in mind, but we also handle many forum reports very quickly so sometimes there is no need for it.

Quote:
Features (Sale)

Are we having a Memorial Sale next weekend?

Keep an eye out...

Quote:
Events

Since Cindy pretty much confirmed last week we're going to be having a Rejected Olympics this year can you give us a heads up as to what month it will be taking place in? The actual Olympics take place in August this year and the last Rejected Olympics took place around the same time the actual Olympics took place. It would help with team planning to know what month to shoot for.

Nothing has been confirmed. Everything is fine.

Quote:
Features (tiers)

sometimes when you buy a big ticket item, or buy a lot of CS items during a tier, it can be a pain to refresh the page between redeeming each level of the tier. could a "collect all" type button be considered? even being able to collect the whole tier once you finish it each time would be appreciated.

Probably not anytime soon, sorry!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Items - Recolors

Are the artists going to work on the less popular color schemes?
A lot of them are seriously lacking & there's a whole bunch that have just a few items.
(Please don't say that color schemes are seasonal because we're getting Halloween color schemes in May.)

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Alchemy

Are we ever going to get that gold fragment formula & the Sapphire Ticket formula is still missing from Bifrost.
D:

Business Bachelor

*Kindred*

Can Kindred Levels be added when listing them on the marketplace? When I try to sell one, I am blind as to which level it is, because I have multiples, this would prove very useful, as well as adding levels visible when trading Kindred.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
IRL Events/Conventions

Are you guys coming to the Dallas Fan Expo?
; w ;

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Flynn's Plunder

Project Ticket Sale soon?
Please?
DX
It's been months!

Friendly Bibliophile

Games - Lake Kindred

Is it possible for a staff member to check the drop rates on the eggs in Fafnir's Peak?

I've had multiple reports of people farming for hours in that area and not getting a single egg drop. After the Style Formulas were released, the drop rates steadily decreased. Even the Style Formulas are not dropping.

Clueit's Groom

Timid Businessman

Events

The folks organizing this year's NPCon and I have a few very important questions to make the staff regarding its organization. We've sent many PMs to Zero Omega and other admins, as well as an e-mail to the usertalk@gaiaonline.com address, but we still haven't been approached. I have just finished sending another PM to admin Zero Omega regarding this issue, and I'd like to know if it would be possible for them to read it and give us an answer, even if it's a negative one.

Thank you very much!

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Emojis/Geemojis

Even though we never got the number of require downloads for the emojis, can we still get them released for the forums?
(Seems kind of a waste to have them made & not use them.)

Friendly Bibliophile

Item - Alchemy

Is it possible to get the Angelic Chair, Angelic Bed, & Angelic Table put into the Ye Olde Trunk of Forgotten Things & the Ye Olde Trove of Forgotten Things?

This would really be helpful to Alchemists that are working on their Wings Formulas!

Anxious Fisher

Items
Hello!
Just wondering when Golden Fragments will be made craftable?
oh, and thank you for the Haikyu!! item!
It is adorable
emotion_kirakira

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hospitaliers
Events

The folks organizing this year's NPCon and I have a few very important questions to make the staff regarding its organization. We've sent many PMs to Zero Omega and other admins, as well as an e-mail to the usertalk@gaiaonline.com address, but we still haven't been approached. I have just finished sending another PM to admin Zero Omega regarding this issue, and I'd like to know if it would be possible for them to read it and give us an answer, even if it's a negative one.

Thank you very much!

You didn't get a PM from me yesterday? o_o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas