User Image

I don't know what it is about today, Gaians, but it is not going as well as I thought it was going to go when I got up this morning! I did get that new flavor of coffee, but since then everything's been downhill! Those envelopes showed up and flooded the store earlier, and now I've broken my favorite mug! I don't like how today is turning out, I want a do-over! Have you been having bad luck too? It's been terrible for me! Well, I'm sure this may seem like a bad day to leave stuff up to chance, but I think that this may just turn your luck around! Hopefully it turns mine around too...

User Image

User Image It may be an Unlucky Friday, but if you give it a chance you'll still find yourself with a great item to make up for it! You could find the Halloween Horns and Tails Bundle, Bloody Marionette Restrung, Alruna's Monochromatic Rose, Sumi's Vicious Outcast, Eliza the Pursuant, Halloween Pure Black Tote, or [KINDRED] Dark Stagony! If you happen to break the string of bad luck, you might even find yourself with a Golden Envelope, a Project Rainbow Ticket, a Project Double Rainbow Ticket, or a Project Platinum Ticket!

Get Unlucky Friday!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!