User Image

Well, that good weather sure didn't last long, Gaians. As soon as I was getting ready to take a nice nap in the sun on the windowsill, the clouds showed up, and then the wind showed up, and then the rain showed up, and now the windowsill is cold and dark instead of being warm and sunny! I can't nap in these conditions! Plus now Cygnus is telling me that he needs me to run out to a store to grab him something?! This is the worst! The only reassuring part is the fact that I have a trusty umbrella to keep most of me dry...but my paws...my paws are going to be soaked...

User Image

User Image There are a number of surprises hidden Under My Umbrella, but you'll be guaranteed to find a great item when you open it up and look for yourself! You could open up this shining umbrella to find an item like Nymph Aurae, Rosamund's Absolution, Daring Prince of the Sea, Rosamund's Absolution, Dee and Es Charm, or Melty Instaselfie! If you find that you're making a particularly adventurous trip out into the rain, you could even find an Agate Ticket, a Golden Envelope, a Project Slate Ticket, or even a Rainbow Parcel Ticket!

Try Under My Umbrella!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!