User Image

Hey Gaians! Summer is arriving soon. Soon it will be time to spend endless hours outside and having fun in the sun. Don't want to spend time outside? That's definitely a okay! Sometimes spending time with a perfectly good book can be just as exciting. You guys are just in luck too. Isle De Gambino is having their annual book fair. I thought all that happened on that island was gambling, but, boy was I wrong! They take their books super serious there. If you're in the mood for some reading you should check out the Gambino Book Fair!

User Image

The Gambino Book Fair Sale has arrived! You can get a bundle for a number of different genres available, and inside of each bundle contains a set of fantastic items! No matter what you're fancying you'll get an item such as Keiko's Meringue, Holy Lunar Ascension, Demure M's Sketchpad, Ravishing Evening Elegance, Haunted Graveyard Crasher, Little Prose, or [Animal] Comical Teddy Bear Dress-up! Not sure what genre you want? Try the Gambino Book Fair chance item and get one of the human bundles available from the Gambino Book Fair Sale, or you could even win the Advance Copy bundle filled with every bundle from Gambino Book Fair Sale plus a Lapis Ticket which can be traded in to receive custom artwork of their Gaia Online avatar by an official Gaia Online artist!

Well guys, it's time to get some reading started. Bet you didn't know I had a soft side for a good book, huh? Head on over to La Victoire for the Gambino Book Fair Sale before it leaves at 12:00PM PDT on May 14th, 2016!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!