User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm still in the process of opening all those boxes from earlier. This prank really backfired on me in the worst way, I tell you what T__T But that's not what I came here to talk to you all about! I wanted to let you know that we've got some great discounts running at La Victoire right now, and it could be a great chance for you to get your hands on some items that will improve your wardrobe a ton! A few of them will be leaving La Victoire soon too, so you'll definitely want to get your hands on them before it's too late! Now, while I get these boxes open, why don't you have a look?

User Image

Tailored Star: Spring Fling and Tailored Star: Spring Fling Oh La La bundles are discounted and will be leaving La Victoire at 9:59 AM PDT on May 11th!

User Image Tailored Star: Spring Fling is here! It looks like Brennivin has assembled a team of fantastic fashionistas to bring to us some lovely new looks! Stop by and meet the crew for a chance to get a glimpse of their fabulous ensembles. Join the fun to score a staggering selection of stylish surprises from Brennivin's pals! You'll have a chance to get your hands on cool cash shop favorites, legendary collectibles, and never-before-seen treasures fresh from the rack! You can also get the enhanced CI, Tailored Star: Spring Fling Oh La La to jump to the best possible results of Tailored Star: Spring Fling!

User Image

Love is in the Air bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Love is in the Air, and if you follow your heart you could find yourself with one of a number of great new items! You're sure to fall in love with whatever item you find inside, be it Under the Stars, Fishing For Love, [Animal] Fast Food Love, Pond of Memories, Romance Between the Lines, Beach Cute, or The Fox and the Bunny! You could also score one of a few user-designed recolors, like Insanitea by Unno Rokuro, The Sapphire Witch by Freakishly Human, Astherie Katana by Ori Chun, Epic DETERMINATION by Mz Epic, Mysterious Magical Realism by DarkLadyRem, Melty Keymaster by Yuuki12397, Kiro’s Sinful Salacubus by Kiro_Shinigami, The True Heir Virus by Not without my Ducky, or Starry Exorciblings by Metropol Rubbish! Plus, if you're an exceptionally lucky individual, you might even find the Project Doki Doki Ticket, which can be redeemed to receive couple art of two of your avatars together (or your avatar and another user's avatar together) done by an official Gaia artist!

User Image

Insta-Idol bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image With Insta-Idol, you can get in the group, hit it big, and get a bundle of fantastically fashionable items! No matter whether you're the group leader, the main vocalist, the rapper, or the lead dancer, you'll get a bunch of items like Clever Cantrip, Spunky Red Velvet Street Style Cupcake, Smoldering Inferno Champion, Hallowed Cottontail, Destructive Underworld Order, Snowbound Hellhound Summon, Our Dearly Damned, or Alruna's Draconic Absolution! Plus, with each role comes a brand new item as well, so no matter what bundle you get you'll also get an item like Peaceful Rose Revolution, Soapy Mahou Kanoko, Dusky Don't Give A, or Toxic Masquerade Dream!

Head to La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!