Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 4/19/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Angelic Blob

Features
Can you link all your official social media accounts somewhere on the "World" splash page?
Given that the 'Offline Events', section is there.

Anxious Scrounger

Items

At some point when I joined this site, I some how got a bunch of locked aquarium items that I can't get rid of. I've managed to remove a few and sell them off, but I can't do that for the fish that won't die or the tank itself. I'm tired of dragging the clutter around in my inventory, especially when I'm not going to use the items and they were forced upon my inventory in some cases for reasons unknown. I was wondering if there's a way to enable a trash option for locked items?

Hilarious Genius

5,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
Features

When I click the Daily Chance Video with Moira, it doesn't load any videos or anything, no matter how long I wait. Is there something wrong with maybe the browser I'm using? Is this still going on in the website and I have found a glitch?

Angelic Blob

Features

You know how the Marketplace and Shops will state "You own this item.", when it is in your inventory?

Is it possible for this message to state just how many you own; similar to the inventory? Which stacks the items or informs how many you have upon donating/selling/trash etc.

Edit
I was informed that this feature exist but it is a bit hidden, so could it be a bit more obvious instead?

Timid Browser

Features

Hello, I am having issues with the Gaia mobile app, and I wonder if I am alone with these issues:
-When I purchase from the Marketplace, I cannot because it's always telling me that it is wrong, even though I have typed it correctly.
-When I e-mail people in the app, they report to me, saying that I have sent them a blank e-mail. This, of course, is an error because I am typing in these e-mails.

My question is: Will these issues ever be fixed? Any answer is appreciated. Thank you for your time.

- horsew_noname

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Items

Since zOMG has been taken down over a year ago, the power-ups are still soulbound. Can the power-ups become soulbound too?

pwykersotz's Significant Otter

High-functioning Marshmallow

User ImageUser Image

Games: Lake Kindred

When your kin looses it asks if you want to buy a resurrection potion from the shop.
Can we have a way to make it stop asking that?
Like a little check box that you can mark to make it not show it again?

User ImageUser Image
TigerLilyChick
Items

Since zOMG has been taken down over a year ago, the power-ups are still soulbound. Can the power-ups become soulbound too?

oops i think you mean unsoulbound? and this link here dont help either? just checking first to make sure you have tried it

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
[b]Games[/b]

This is my first time replying an ATS and about Lake Kindred, will there be new Kins in the future relating to items we collected in the Dumpster Dive like those Crumpled Newspapers to be used to exchange for like new Kins like Paper Kin or flowers into Flower versions of Kins?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff