User Image

Psst! Hey you! Yeah, you. I dunno if you remember me or not. The name's Friday, and uh, I haven't got the best luck in the world. My pal Lucky and I have been tryin' to work through some rough patches recently, and I thought it'd be worth a shot to try and get Lady Luck to help me out. But...this stays between you an' me, alright? I asked for a bit of a break with my bad luck, and instead of just sayin' yes, she challenged me to a card game! Can you believe that? If I win, she'll help me out with my bad luck, but if she wins, I have to take her out on a date or somethin'...I dunno, I feel like I shoulda said no, since my luck's so bad I never win when it comes to gamblin', but what choice did I have? I gotta break this streak of bad luck. So, here's where you all come in.

User Image

Unlucky in Love: Friday XIII and Lady Luck are in the middle of a competition to decide who's going to be more lucky when they walk away from the card table, and both sides need your help to determine who's going to win! Once you jump into the event forum, you'll get a card suit—hearts and diamonds are on Lady Luck's team, and spades and clubs are on Friday XIII's team. Pick a side and then get to the real gamble: bringing more players to your team's side! Quoting users from the other team will flip them to your team, and the more people you get on your side, the better chance your team stands of winning! But be careful—just as easily as you can flip someone onto your team, someone else can flip them to yours!

Will Lady Luck get her date? Or will Friday XIII walk away from the table and leave his unlucky streak behind? There's no way to know until you jump in and find out where the chips will fall!