Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hello! I thought it would be helpful to have a place for people to submit their queries in advance for the next Ask the Staff event. Feel free to post your questions here, questions answered will go in OP of the next event. For those of you who's questions did not get answered, you may post your question here.

Please be sure to follow the Rules and Guidelines posted below. These apply not only to this thread by all Ask the Staff events!

Thread will close on 2/16/2016 at 9:00am PDT!!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question may result in the additional posts being deleted. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    This may occur because at present- they do not have an answer, it was already answered, because it was missed, or because the proper format was not followed in posting the question.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • events
  • manga

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Items

Which Gaia character will you turn into a Purity of Bara next?

Events

Will you clarify that Carl is Diedrich's running mate for the 2016 election. A lot of people think our vice president plans to run against Diedrich. Thank you.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Muscular Werewolf

28,165 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divorced 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
items

is soo much ask more manly arm and leg modes? like double bicep, lat spread etc also carring things like boxes etc.
also multi arm modes like azura arms etc but in the basic skins colors and some recolors?

Hilarious Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Features: Runway

Since there is an issue of people either not following the themes or people wrongly accusing others of not following themes, is it possible to add a description bar to the Runway entry?

It doesn't have to equal the amount of characters as the Arena, just enough to put "Hel - Goddess of Death" or "My interpretation of lust using animals" or something along those lines that way people can know what the avi is about. That and it might help decrease the number of people either trolling or just misplacing their avis.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
GAMES Dumpter dive

People have not be getting any user items for longer then a week now. Is there a problem, if so can we get some kind of announcement so people don't just toss their items into the void?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Misc./Glitches

A friend of mine, (how can't be here for the ATS because she lives in Sweeden), is apparently having logging in & out issues.
She can't log out of one of her accounts because the log out button has gone AWOL.
Apparently she's not the only one from what I've seen.
When can this be fixed?

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Items/NPC

Are we going to see anymore of the Librarian (& his color scheme)?
; A ;

Hopeless Businessman

25,365 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • Tree's the Season 100
Items

Will it have a new monochromatic color style for Sartorial Slay,Diamond Dancer,Keymaster's Corruption,etc.

And also need waiting for Damned Mine Mine Mine

Beloved Prophet

6,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
Manga

How many more chapters do you have planned for the manga?

Quotable Prophet

Items

When will we expect the frozen sealed gate to open?

Fluffy Bunny

13,740 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
████████████████████████▐▐▐ ★
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Update 'Inventory'
Features

★I feel like gaias inventory is still outdated even though they has been recent updates on the feature
★Basically the idea of mine is to add more features to the already current style of the inventory.
★Basically the idea is to add the "Customize Avatar" and "Inventory" together in the Inventory tab.

-When you click the "Equip" tab the subheads will appear like the Customize Avatar subheads and a few additions.

-Hats, Tops, Bottoms, Shoes, Acessorries, Items, Animated:
These are already self explaintory but my idea is that you can arrange items if you click on one of these subheadings and only the items of that tab will show so its easier to arrange.

Example: click the "hat" tab, only "hat" items will show up. Same for all the others.

-'All":
This would be like the current setout where you see all the items.

-Arrange:
This would be to arrange all the items. This can be over runned if you go to the (for example) "bottoms" tab and rearrange the item(s) (the rest of the items will stay in the order from the previous arrangement)

Of course my suggestions on the image for arrangements was simply ideas I could think of, you can do whatever you want for arrangements.

★ ▐▐▐ ████████████████████████

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces