User Image

Valentine's Day can be one of the loneliest days of the year I hear. Or, well, read. Have you taken a look at Dropplr lately? I always thought Valentine's Day was about eating huge amounts of candy. I guess I was wrong! There's apparently romance involved. Weird. Who does that?

I got to thinking about how I can help all of these lonely people, and I came up with a fantastic way to help. If I can't be the King of La Victoire I can be the Matchmaking King of La Victoire. Creative, right? I thought so too! Anyways check out my latest and greatest creation:

User Image

User Image Try your shot at the Blind Date Lotto to win one of twelve dates! Dates include an artist, a model, Old Pete, a cowhand, and even a monarch! I won't give away every date's details because it is a blind date after all. I will tell you Jazzy Meowlody, Mysterious Kid Witch, Corrupted Mine Mine Mine, and Usual Hangout Spot are some of the amazing items you can score!

Are you ready for your shot at Blind Date? There's practically no cons to this at all. If you don't like the date at least you get showered in gifts! Try the Blind Date Lotto today!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!