User Image

Hey Gaians! I've been hearing some talk around town about how everyone's been going to the gym since the year started! I didn't realize that was a thing here, but it could also be that all the talk I'm hearing is coming from Liam, so maybe it's not actually true. Either way, I can see the appeal though! Just think, you could start off the year by getting so muscular that you could just stare down all the snow outside and it would part! Or you could take your shirt off and the snow would just immediately start to melt because of your glorious abs! That's how it works, right? Right? ...It's not? Well, that's a shame. I put together this item for the idea and everything. You should take a look anyway though!

User Image

User Image Open ABSuary for a chance to win some bodtastic items! You could get classics like Midway Monster, Maggie Calamity, Rude Reputation, Immortal Warworn Celt, Tough Talker, Shooting Star's Debut, Fennec Arms, Vintage Generations of Swimwears, Dark Regent of Aurelian, or even the brand new Purity of Diedrich or [Animal] Purity of Diedrich! Plus, some particularly lucky Gaians could open the package to discover the amazing Perfect Parcel, which can be exchanged for any one non-limited quantity equippable item, or the fantastic Golden Envelope, inside of which you could find between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash!

Get Ripped!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!