Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Items

Can we have a ticket for making tribute items? Since not everyone gets a tribute item I think it would be cool to let other Gaian's design tribute items that could be sold in the cash shop. In reality it's not any different than buying celeb memorabilia of Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, or some other influential person that's passed away from a catalog or store. If there is a market for that stuff in the real world it only makes sense that there would be a market for it here. I know I would buy these items.

And to those that wouldn't like it they don't have to buy it.

A Mini or Baby Golden Ticket would be good for this purpose and is available in the Cash Shop currently.

Quote:
Items

Will we see anymore evolution items in the cash shop? A lot of people are fearing that they are being discontinued.

Evolving Items are still alive and strong. They have been reimagined into the form of Adventure Evolving Items. Check out Hero's Journey to join the fun!

Quote:
Games

Since Fishing won't be returning anytime soon, can you either reduce the crafting cost for The Fishing Market 25 Pack or put it in either Loyal's or The Ol' Fishing Hole?

We're exploring some options to put more of these into circulation while Fishing is down.

Quote:
Features

In the avatar arena forum and avatar arenas feature some people are being abusive with their comments and they try to say that they aren't being rude or being a bully because they are giving out "constructive criticism". There are ways to give out criticism without being a troll, since it's becoming an issue there has been a thread made to raise some awareness about it X. Do you think you could give out a PSA or something to help stop all the bullying that's been going on?

Sure, we can certainly look into doing a PSA for general abuse.

Quote:
Items/tagging

When I went to search for some dusk/dusky rose items in the MP, the "dusky" or "dusk" rose tags had been removed on some items items; they were re-tagged as dark rose. Any artists have an explanation as to why? :c

If you could go ahead and give us a link to the items that would be helpful in figuring out what went wrong!
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Items

This item [Animal] Snooze Time is only available for the paws base and that's really saddening since it's such a cute item. Can you make this item for the human base? You can put it in one of the new RIG's I'm sure it would be popular.

Yes I know the human base has a version of this item however I would love to have the animal re-color version on the human base.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Items
Have any Golden Tailored Stylist Pattern Ticket been won from the RIG yet?

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Items
Can I ask what happened to Evil Dearly Damned? It was originally released as a monochrome recolour but two days ago changed to byzantium and even the tags were updated o__o

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Misc

With the What would you like to see in Rococo? thread could the staff please put out a list of items that cant be used until the six month waiting period is up? (I think it was six months that is what I've been told anyway) Gaia has a ton of items and it is really hard to keep track of what's been in and out of that store, it's really confusing especially for those who don't visit the cash shops often.

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Games

Since fishing is still down and it won't be up for a long time can you please add the fish from the fishing game to Lake Kindred as a drop? We can't do some alchemy formulas without fish, since you can't get the game up right now this would be a nice compromise since that fishing RIG isn't really cutting it.

Skilled Sex Symbol

12,175 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Games

What's up with fishing. When can we expect that fixed?
games

Question

Would you guys consider raising the amount of gold aquariums drop? It's not profitable for the tank owners at the moment. Also out of the 50 games I played of booty grab I believe not one tank got over 5 players.

You have played 50 games and earned 11133673g today. Current player bonus: 50000% + player earnings = 50100% total
plus x3 Enki Catch sold for 29,000,000 each
Each game takes 70 seconds or more with lag and captcha

for example

In lake kindred I did 50 battles in the gaia lab open stage 3, each battle took 15 seconds at most
I got 8,000,000 gold from those battles all together
Items I got:
[KINDRED] Stamina Up
[KINDRED] Singe x3
[KINDRED] Small Heal x5
[KINDRED] Death Dealer Potion
All together these sold for 3,650,000,000
Not counting a Skill Points Surprise (50,000,000) and a Pure Heat (7,000,000,000) I also got

Krodan's Love Of My Life

Mom

32,275 Points
  • Circ de Macabre 500
  • CB's Goat Mom 500
  • A Rose's Individuality Duality 500

Game

Will Lake Kindred be getting some new areas/features in the next few weeks?.... Maybe a Valentines Day Kin? emotion_kirakira lovebirdslovebirdslovebirdsormaybeapuppy

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

I've asked in the past not sure how long ago or which AtS it was in specifically but anyway I asked if the automated admin account could start putting fish from the fishing game into the dumpster. I was told that this could be done but it has not happened yet, can someone please do this so that we have a way to get some fish for our alchemy quests?

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

items/shops

can we get more old MC colors in loyal's? and not for tens of billions. and not LQI. i'd love like a sapphire blue katana or an emerald green katana...
domokun stargate

Indulgent Millionaire

14,200 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Shops/Marketplace

Can we please fix the economy?

I know this is probably the 1,000th time this has been asked, but I'm asking now because I think it's an excellent time to do it.
There has been, for a long time, a consistent (yet fairly slow) inflation, but as of recently I think it has been a lot more stable.
The gold generators still happen, but we don't see more zeroes being added because of the gold sinks and RIGs combating it with deflation.
My proposal is, to remove the commas, make them unseen decimal points. For example, I currently have 10,582,831,284 gold, but if I were to tell you how much gold I have, I would simply say "I have 10b". I think this would work well, as there are fractions of decimals in real world situations all the time and people don't notice.
You go to a gas station and it says that it's 1.99 and 9/10 cents. You don't keep in mind for that fraction of a cent, but as you fill up, it will eventually make a difference with how much it will cost.
The change could also be gradual, for instance, just make the first three numbers a decimal point, slowly adding 3 more... So 10,582,831.284 would slowly become 10,582.831 and so forth.

I think it's important that we fix this issue, so that new users and those who come back aren't intimidated by our large numbers. I'm not saying I speak for everyone but I spend a lot of time on this site, I meet a lot of people, and this is legitimately losing Gaia money by continuing to maintain these large numbers. The gold generators wouldn't be as much of an issue now, if the numbers were smaller, because people wouldn't feel like they were just "making it worse", since it would be "fixed". Not only that but marketplace graphs would be readable (can you imagine?) and new users would better understand things like exchanging and vending, thus making for a much more active economy, which in itself would combat inflation whenever it came, too.

My apologies for the long, drawn out post. Any consideration on the matter is appreciated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff