User Image

Gaians, I've got some good news and bad news for you all. The good news is we've got some new items coming into the shop tomorrow that I'm sure you're gonna love! The bad news is it means I have to clear off some shelf space in order to make room for the new items! These limited quantity items will be leaving the store tomorrow morning, and once they go, they won't be back for at least 6 months, if they even come back at all, so this could be your last chance to get them! The following items leave La Victoire at 9:59 AM PST on January 25th, so be sure to get your hands on them now, before it's too late!

User Image

User Image Dark King of Cards was an unexpected entry into the card game tournament, but hasn't lost a single match so far. No one knows what his secret is, but his voice keeps changing mid-match, which is unnerving to say the least. (There are VERY FEW copies of this item left!)

User Image Crimson Kohai is technically a much higher ranked hero than his senpai, but it goes without saying that his senpai's strength is much, much higher than the ranking he received, which is why he respects his senpai so much.

User Image The New Year, New Wish Bright Cosmic Bundle contains just what you need to really make your look shine for the new year, with a 10 pack of New Year, New Wish, plus the bundle-exclusive Bright Cosmic Wish!

User Image The Luminous Bounty Frozen Bundle is a beautiful package containing items to make your wardrobe shine! Inside you'll find a 10 pack of Luminous Bounty, plus the bundle-exclusive Frozen Rose Wedding!

Luminous Bounty Frozen Bundle!

Visit La Victoire for more!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!