User Image

Hello everyone! It seems that it has been a while I last saw all of you. I have good news to report, though! I was able to locate my bag once again, and so I have all of my belongings. As it turns out...it was right where I left it in the forest the whole time. I thought with some level of certainty that it was taken by a creature in the Kindred Wilds, but no, I found it completely safe and sound. Ah, but that's not what I'm here to tell you. When I found my bag, there were a number of Kin playing around nearby, and they followed me all the way out of the Wilds!

User Image

[KINDRED] Sakura Pegacorn Fluff and [KINDRED] Ember the Spirited Fox are in La Victoire for a short time today! I say short because, well, in the grand scheme of things, any amount of time that we can process as individuals is short, really! But what I mean by that is, there are only so many of these Kin that have come around to play, and they're more than likely to head home of their own accord. I am no great predictor of time, but it's highly probable that they will leave the store to go back to the Kindred Wilds by 4:59 PM PDT! Until next time, friends!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!