User Image

Hey Gaians! Have you all heard about that birthday gag that people pull where they put a present inside of a box, and then they put that box inside of a box, and then put that box inside of an even bigger box? Well, to me that doesn't sound like a gag so much as it sounds like a lot of gifts all in one go! Boxes are great fun, you can sit inside of them comfortably and just curl up in there safely, and then you can use your imagination to play all kinds of games from there! But anyway, I apparently set up a game of sorts for myself a while back, because I just found a box full of boxes, and even as I got further down into the boxes, I discovered a box that had a bundle inside of it! And you know what was inside that? More bundles!

User Image

User Image Inside of Bundle Bonanza II, you'll find one of a ton of amazing bundles full of items you're sure to love! You could end up with one of a number of bundles, like the Punishing Bundle, Vivid Colors Bundle, Doll Collection Bundle, Golden Box of Bundles, Strawberry Lemonade Bundle, Seraphic Bundle, Cursed Bundle, Staff's Choice 2015: pyawakit, or the Virtual Idol Heartbeat Bundle! Plus, some very lucky Gaians could open up a Bundle Bonanza II to find Golden Fragments for Alchemy, a Golden Envelope containing between 2,500 and 100,000 Gaia Cash, or even the Exclusive Special Win Gaia Bundle!

Try Bundle Bonanza II!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!