Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Games / Events

Will we be getting an ownable version of Fafnir in Lake Kindred, the same way we did with Sandman Rose? I'm in total awe of the artwork of [Boss] Tyrant Fafnir, and would love owning one!

Fafnir is available in the Cash Shop at this very moment!

Quote:
Games / Lake Kindred

Will there ever be an auto-battle feature for Lake Kindred?

At the moment, no. There is not such a feature planned.

Quote:
Shops/Items

In The Treehouse can we add some of the older event items in there? A lot of the older event items are outrageously expensive and hard to find if they were in the shop they'd become easier to get but they would still maintain some rarity because it takes forever to get enough stickers to buy an item.

This is a neat idea, but not one we'd like to implement at this time. Apologies!

Quote:
Events

When will the random events (gift boxes, trunks, pink links) be updated with better items? This is a huge concern for a lot of people. They only have items worth nothing now, and pink links don't give that good of a payout either. Is there a possibility better items and gold will be put into these in the future?

I would love it if these random events were actually worth getting again.

It's something we would like to do, we'll keep it in mind for the future!

Quote:
Features? Items?

Can we have last year's GoFusion items that required snowflake charms put back in GoFusion? I have a ton of charms and don't want sweaters. The only other option is Bitter Frost, which I also have tons of.

Last year's stuff was great. I'm especially thinking of the Snowman's Special Golden Bundle with 5x Snowman's Special Package plus Lovely Peppermint Lady Lucie. I think there was also O'holy Wish and a few others. I'd love to get them again.

Or maybe let us make a bundle of The Old Ice Fishing Hole or Winter Trunk. Or something. These charms are burning a hole in my pocket LOL.

We will be updating GoFusion later this week with some items that will include Snowflake Charms as their crafting cost.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Woot first post c:

Features/Items

Could we get an update on the Outfit market and get more outfit slots?

I feel like the outfit market doesn't really have much of a purpose other than selling items in bulk. Maybe the runway could be combined with the outfit market somehow? Like, get the popular outfits on a "favorites" list and turn it into an auction. I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

As for more outfit slots, that's self-explanatory. 100 slots please crying

Also, there is a glitch where if you have an *unreleased* item in your wishlist and you try to edit it, your wishlist clears out.

Elegant elf bangs still has green goo D:

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features/items

since you guys don't have the devs to find out what causes aquarium snowflakes to break aquariums, can you remove all their grants, change the item description to warn people (like you did with the ally potions), and take them out of the shop?

i do what i can, buying them from the market and trashing them whenever i see them.
domokun stargate

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

In the marketplace when we try to edit our store whenever we try to put in apostrophes the word with the apostrophe will glitch up.

Example...

When I type in the word " don't " it gets changed to " don't "

Can this get fixed please? I hate having to use improper punctuation...

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
ADVERTISEMENT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See all of the answers Gaia Staff have given in Ask the Staff!
Sorted by date and by subject!

Champion

Items
More godzilla and dinosaur items Please and ty

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Games:

I know that we ask a lot about Fishing, because we care about the game dearly. Can we at least have a small update to give us hope? I keep seeing so much negativity about the future of the game- people are starting to think that you're just going to remove the game for good. Please prove them wrong and give us something to go by- it's been 7 months. We support the staff greatly and understand how busy you are. Even if it's just to let us know the game is staying and there are no plans to take it down, will you give us some small bit of news? We've tried to be patient all this time.
It's my New Year's Resolution to continue supporting the game- please let us know if there is something we can do to further encourage you all to bring the game back. We want to work with you, and I apologize if it seems like this is harassing you at all. I hope, instead, that you can see all of these questioning souls as a sign of our enjoyment and patronage.

Sincerely,

Captain of the Fishaholics Anonymous guild
Author of The Fishing Petition with 369 current signatures

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Features

With the Arenas the only link that I can find to them in the drop down menus is for the Art Arena under Forums. To get to the Avi and Home arenas I either have to type it into the search bar or go to the map. Can you please put links to the Avatar and Housing arenas into one of the drop down menus? Doing so would be very convenient.

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Master Librarian 500
Misc.

Happy New Year Staff!
Any plans we can know about this year?

goldgate's Boss

Chatty Ace

features - gofusion

please bring back RIGs to gofusion! ones that use large amounts of single charms. the 200 heart RIGs were great.
domokun stargate

Fleta's Wife

19,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Features Category

I think this falls under Features.

Will there every be a better way to organize wishlists? As of right now it is very difficult for those who enjoy organization and have a large wishlist. Something as being able to move more than one item at once would be sooo helpful.

Thank You
Bzzt

Nanzzy-chan's Problem

Spicy Librarian

43,675 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Master Librarian 500
Items

So anything for the Librarian soon?
; w ;

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Events

Will there be an alchemy formula or someway we can use all the Holly items we won from Lake Kindred? I ended up with close to 1500 of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff