Welcome to Gaia! ::

Me: "Well...I'm having a really rough time right now and really need your support."
Friend 1:" Ok "
Friend 2: "None of my business."
Friend 3: *Slowly glides away*

Uh

Well

Thanks for the support?

Shopkeep Apprentice

Too difficult! Pass!

or something like that.
Wixi
Too difficult! Pass!

or something like that.
Considering one of them recently also had a long rant about how much of a chore it is to be my friend when I'm feeling down, I guess lol
Maybe I should get new friends
emotion_hug

Tipsy Gawker

Eddie the White Elephant
Maybe I should get new friends

Tipsy Gawker

my best friend is always there for me when im a drunk and a lunatic
you def need someone who cares
Radstr
my best friend is always there for me when im a drunk and a lunatic
you def need someone who cares
Yeah. It's kinda bad when strangers here on Gaia and 4chan gives me better support than the people that are supposed to be your close friends (most of the time their words, not mine), but I guess I'm also very demanding when I'm depressed. Hard to do any damage control when you're emotional, even if you're not the kind to lash out.

The person I 100% consider my best friend and soulmate lives in a whole different town because of studies, so she can't be there for me the way I need someone right now.

But your best friends is a real keeper, tell them they're an amazing person 4laugh and I'm sure you are too for having someone like that close to you.
Superman is here for u

Tipsy Gawker

Eddie the White Elephant
Yeah. It's kinda bad when strangers here on Gaia and 4chan gives me better support than the people that are supposed to be your close friends (most of the time their words, not mine), but I guess I'm also very demanding when I'm depressed. Hard to do any damage control when you're emotional, even if you're not the kind to lash out.

The person I 100% consider my best friend and soulmate lives in a whole different town because of studies, so she can't be there for me the way I need someone right now.

But your best friends is a real keeper, tell them they're an amazing person 4laugh and I'm sure you are too for having someone like that close to you.

Not entirely bad because it just shows that there are caring people out there even if they've never met you. So you can definitely find someone more caring than those "close friends".
I know exactly how you feel though, I'm the worst when drunk. I am very emotional, I have uncontrollable outbursts and can be very violent towards myself. But like you my best friend lives elsewhere, (another country), but they're always there for me when I need them no matter whats happening. If they know something wrong or even suspect the slightest thing they'll give me a call or snapchat or text or anything they can do just to make sure I'm happy, or just be there for me. They really are the best. I have no idea where I'd be without them. But if I can find someone like them, I'm sure you can find people better than your current friends. And I sincerely hope you do. ^.^
nerd out v2
Superman is here for u
Wtf where is batman when you need him. Fake a** b***h can't flake out on me now.

Gonna take a selfie of me crying into supermans alien chest

Alien Bachelor

what a ******** >:I
Eddie the White Elephant
nerd out v2
Superman is here for u
Wtf where is batman when you need him. Fake a** b***h can't flake out on me now.

Gonna take a selfie of me crying into supermans alien chest

Ok do it

In a relationship with emiriee

Get new friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items