Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

coffeecats
:p
coffeecats
Make people write an essay explaining their qualifications for winning and why you should choose them. Alternate Topic: Why you are great for doing the giveaway.
With a minimum of 3 pages, (double spaced size 12 Times New Roman) and an annotated bibliography if needed.

Finals and essays are taking over my life it's almost bad that this was my first idea.

and you want to write another one? x3

Hah probably not but it's a busy time for most anyone who could write an entire essay for it definitely deserves some props. (Although I wouldn't put it past myself to procrastinate so much on my stuff I would actually write an entire essay for something else entirely)

i absolutely hate essay writing/formal writing. it sounds so stiff.

i'd much rather short story writing. xD

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Igpay Atinlay Ontestcay?

Or perhaps just go all firing squad on us until there is only one left standing. Then it's sort of like a fight to the death, but we don't get a chance to retaliate. (Wouldn't want anyone going Katniss and trying to split the lion).

Trash Cat

The one who guesses something about you
For example if you ask "what's my favourite food? "

Or ask people what they like and the first one that likes the food as you wins emotion_c8

I'll start: pizza
Yeah... it's obvious I'm hungry emotion_drool

lkyjellyl's Husband

Cat

29,300 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Toy Mouse 50
MerryMinty
The best way to determine who to give it to would be to just give it to me! I am a fan of pink, the show Carnelion is referencing, Lake Kindred, AND cats! emotion_awesome

Distinct Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Why ignored me? gonk

Friendly Dreamer

invertqueen7
Hmmm....maybe do an art contest?

Like whoever draws your avatar the 'best' (meaning you get to choose) will win.

I'd tottaly do that if you were up to it. 3nodding

;____; My back log will cry if that happens.

Assimilated Survivor

Underwater basket weaving contest! Whoever can make the most beautiful basket in the deep end of the pool wins. And then you'll have several baskets for who knows what! Like maybe for the drowned bodies of those who couldn't hold their breath long enough.... ninja

Adventuring Kitten

30,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
I'd say put all of us into a cage with the hungry, cute Lion. Whomever doesn't get eaten, will be whom the lion chooses to be his owner. razz

Maybe have a steak eating contest, but then the lion would want in on it & he'd eat em all razz

oh a torture-type, but funny giveaway would be everyone must line up in a line. You get to make snowballs & drop em down contestants' underwear. Whomever can tolerate a bunch of snowballs there the longest without squirming around, trying to get em out wins lol I think dropping a live fish in there would work too, but then again the lion would want to eat it ><

maybe have us put catnip between our toes for Carnelion to lick & whomever doesn't laugh (or is the last one to laugh) would win him.

Yes I know too many ideas... I apologize

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
I guess writing everyone's name on little pieces of paper, throwing them [the paper, not the people] in a hat, shaking said hat, and drawing out a name is out of the question, right?

Bashful Pumpkin

33,725 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Master Slayer 200
I already have one so I'm not participating BUT gosh diddly darn your avatar is cute. So much lovely green~ emotion_kirakira

Obsessive Browser

On mobile, but gosh darn aren't you guys a creative bunch! Keep the party going~ twisted
Let the Lion choose.
n________________n
I'm sure the winner will fill up his tummy.

Fairy

H0peh
Let the Lion choose.
n________________n
I'm sure the winner will fill up his tummy.

OR...will the person he chooses fill their tummy with him?! O_O;
hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm...........
yeah letting the lion choose could be a uh oh time. For either the lion or the winner...xD

maybe people should try to capture him instead....

-leaves behind bags and boxes-
n__________________n
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff