Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since this has gotten popular, should I make a new, organized thread?

Yes! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 25 ]
Nah this is good enough 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 17 ]
Yaaaay commission's! 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 5 ]
Not a real option, just look at the first post edit! 0.14545454545455 14.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 55 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Shady Bunny

hatsucoded
      enchanted_bunny
      I second this!!!

<3 Just for stalking purposes

damn right you better second this. B)

omg, i haven't talked to you in so long!!!!! ; v ; how've you beeeeeeeeeen?

I would get a torch and join a mob, no questions if you asked! emotion_awesome

I've been shopping, doing holiday things, getting outside for some sunlight. Once they nerfed the Sycamorte rewards, I realized there was a "real" world out there for me to explore.

Destructive Glitch

hatsucoded
      omg, pumperilla's face in the last one. lol i demand you draw kin around a poker table playing poker. and by
      demand, i mean beg shamelessly. /grabs ur ankles

betting charge orbs and drinking pots? emotion_awesome

@op: Really cute comic. I am sad to say I mainly use sakura these days but I still love my pumperilla WAY more.

caife gaelach's Partner

TheCourteJester

lmao, i feel so, too. it's so cute. ; __ ; kind of reminds me of those charas that hates
      a certain person and always curses them yet the other chara is always cheerful and nice.
      (like timmy turner's dad and dinkleberg)

i WILL OWE YOU MY SOUL. i'm not sure!! ; v ; i do have an image of owlatte with a fedora
      hat being the dealer.

enchanted_bunny

i can always count on you to have my back. emotion_awesome
      i also replied in small font!! you missed it. u vu

kureyuki

emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

yES YE S Y ES. omg the drinking pots and charge orbs for bets, i'm sc rea ming. bless your
      soul. the cards can be of the other kin, too. ;ccc

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
kureyuki
hatsucoded
      omg, pumperilla's face in the last one. lol i demand you draw kin around a poker table playing poker. and by
      demand, i mean beg shamelessly. /grabs ur ankles

@op: Really cute comic. I am sad to say I mainly use sakura these days but I still love my pumperilla WAY more.

thank you :3 and it's understandable, people like to use Sakura for farmin, more efficient. But my pumperilla has to be my all time fav.
I'll see what I can do about about that betting one!

Shady Bunny

kureyuki

I had my Sakura first so im a little attached/bias. Although I have my Pumperilla fighting by my marshmallows side. (let's be honest I only got her for her items) whee

Destructive Glitch

enchanted_bunny
kureyuki

I had my Sakura first so im a little attached/bias. Although I have my Pumperilla fighting by my marshmallows side. (let's be honest I only got her for her items) whee

I see, I had my pumperilla first and I just like her colors and looks a lot more. Im not a big fan of pink, pastel and cuddly. ^^"

Adored Sex Symbol

19,140 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
hatsucoded

Oh goodness the cuteness level will be so intense!

Bleeeeh gonna have to go to bed now. Will doodle tomorrow!

Shady Bunny

hatsucoded

omg, i haven't talked to you in so long!!!!! ; v ; how've you beeeeeeeeeen?

LIES!!!! DIRTY DIRTY LIES! emotion_donotwant

I didn't miss this. I responded about what I have been up to.

Shady Bunny

kureyuki
enchanted_bunny
kureyuki

I see, I had my pumperilla first and I just like her colors and looks a lot more. Im not a big fan of pink, pastel and cuddly. ^^"

-Gasp- how dare you not be a fan of "pink,pastel and cuddly"?
jk My sister loves her avatars to be bloody and gory. heart

Destructive Glitch

TheCourteJester
thank you :3 and it's understandable, people like to use Sakura for farmin, more efficient. But my pumperilla has to be my all time fav.
I'll see what I can do about about that betting one!

you just cant argue with stats. sakura is just THAT much stronger really. >_<
doesnt matter how much better looking others are. .__.

dont worry, i know how difficult and/or boring it can be to draw something that was forced on you.
only draw it if you feel it, you know what I mean. lol

Shady Bunny

TheCourteJester
hatsucoded

Oh goodness the cuteness level will be so intense!

Bleeeeh gonna have to go to bed now. Will doodle tomorrow!
I did subscribe for some sort of adorable update ninja

You are now obligated emotion_awesome

Destructive Glitch

hatsucoded

emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

yES YE S Y ES. omg the drinking pots and charge orbs for bets, i'm sc rea ming. bless your
soul. the cards can be of the other kin, too. ;ccc

maybe you should leave some imagining to the artist as well rofl
i can totally see the wealthy nyaruma at the table tho. xD

Destructive Glitch

enchanted_bunny
kureyuki
enchanted_bunny
kureyuki

-Gasp- how dare you not be a fan of "pink,pastel and cuddly"?
jk My sister loves her avatars to be bloody and gory. heart

I know, Im an outcast online. Im not allowed to play with the cool kids.
i usually go for clean and simple. =D it's a love/hate style. most people hate it emo
rarely do good in rating threads since they think stuff is lacking but I dont want to put anything more on cus it would look cluttered. (this is true for my genereal style of dressing up my avi and not specificly for the current one.)

caife gaelach's Partner

enchanted_bunny

ARE YOU SAYING YOU WOULDN'T GET MY BACK??????? emotion_donotwant
      bECAUSE I DO BELIEVE YOU ALWAYS HAVE IT. You're breaking my heart!!!!

Omg, I missed it!!! Ahhh, how exciting! What stuff did you end up buying? ;v;
      Lmao, it's like the nerfing made you realize other things existed. The nerfing was bad for your
      Gaia wallet but good for your real self. c:

TheCourteJester

there's just so many cute kin, really. emotion_drool
      sleep well!! c:

kureyuki

sHHHHH. you can never shush the director's vision. emotion_kirakira
      ahaha, i would be surprised if they drew the poker idea, though. it sounds like so much work tbh.

oMG. everyone is wondering if he's cheating because of his eye ... but it's not the poor fella's fault. :^ )

Destructive Glitch

hatsucoded

sHHHHH. you can never shush the director's vision. emotion_kirakira
ahaha, i would be surprised if they drew the poker idea, though. it sounds like so much work tbh.

oMG. everyone is wondering if he's cheating because of his eye ... but it's not the poor fella's fault. :^ )

haha, i can see that going wrong in so many ways. obviously the regular sycas were there, where else would they have gotten their sudden increase in orbs?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff