Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

I feel like Ally Pot 100% are showing up more though.
I've gotten like 3 today from stage 5 wilds o-o
Huh, I haven't gotten one in like 4 days.

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Peasant IV
Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

Huh, I haven't gotten one in like 4 days.

٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

i used to rarely get them ever, maybe once every 2 weeks since they reduced the drop rate haha
it's weird, but i'm not complaining LOL
Peasant IV
H0peh
oh wow..............
wtf..i just read more u___________u
5b to 500m.....is kind of sad...
And everyone can sit here and b***h about how its "preventing more inflation"
No. No its not. Gaia's releasing gold generators again. The economy will be s**t with or with out kin tbh.

This is getting sad tho.......80% of the site only even buy the $15 dollar kins to get the EXCLUSIVE item. They don't buy it for the game. They get it to lvl 10 and sell it. No ones going to bother with this if it keeps up. /: they'll have to just make better items with the kins if they are going to want to maintain larger sales. Because why would someone really want to buy something so exp when its going to take god knows how long to even receive the value spent back? Yeah there will be a small majority who will buy because its cute or nice looking pet they'd want to use...but how long will that even be enough to keep those people interested?

I liked this game because it gave users the opportunity to get gold on their own. And it wasn't easy work either, its time consuming. I never even made more than 40b a hour before the nerf..idk wtf people were always talking about with making 100-200b ...u___u!!!! but i guess that was the abusers.... But i would stay up til late hours just trying to make enough to get a item i really wanted. Now...it takes a week if i'm lucky. But soon that'll change too most likely ....sigh. Its sad cause i literally also just got into kin xD; just a few days before all of this.

All i can suggest is people stop spending cash and show this nerfing thing, is giving off a bad reaction. Maybe itll be fixed if enough people show dislike...idk...tho this has never worked before on gaia lol.... u__u

Sigh maybe we can have faith that this all with get corrected in time? Once they figure out a way to stop abusers? i still say having an ability to monitor users gold won by the game would help pick out the ones messing with the game. If only if only.

Do they not have a gold tick system in place on how users get gold? The problem there is probably the manpower of having to put someone on constant alert to watch for stuff like that.

I think what Runeis said earlier is right. More of us need to band together and go to ATS and bring this to their attention that more and more users are unhappy. I was putting 4 hours a day into, now I'm down to a half hour cause I just don't feel it's worth it compared to me earning the free GC.

tbh I'm not really sure. I know they monitor GC uploads and spending.
And I know they also monitor events where users put in gold (Gold sinks. They use to list the 5 top sinkers would get something. Manga appearance and all that.)
Honestly they'd just need to have it set via daily. See the top gold makers in kin. (if usersnames had ip next to it listed as well.) And monitor which users would abuse and not abuse it.
Its pretty clear most users were making 20-60b an hour 60 being highest IF they even got that lucky. But for me it was always 30-40b.

Yeah it might be a pain but really if the set up was well enough it would only need to be monitored once a day.

If only this sort of thing would be possible tho /:

And yes I agree. I think the community needs to get together .....we can all say we tried in the end if anything to fix things.

Shimimi_Blossom's Widower

Divine Protagonist

Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

For you it seems so.

I know I bought Ally potions from your store all the time while raising my Sakura lol.

But I'm getting the opposite effect? I'm getting waaaaaaaay too many Skill potions when I'm already at max...

You're a lucky duck!

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Monochrom
Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

For you it seems so.

I know I bought Ally potions from your store all the time while raising my Sakura lol.

But I'm getting the opposite effect? I'm getting waaaaaaaay too many Skill potions when I'm already at max...

You're a lucky duck!

٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

omg haha did you really??
why thank u for buying aha

ooooooo tbh
i'll buy skill potions from the mp to level up my mules
and i end up getting 10 ally pot 100%, 2 ally pot 50%, some other stuff, and 163b
it's how i got all the ally pots to sell aha c:

Friendly Dreamer

LadyThornRose

Except I was on here yesterday around noon and there was still this much spam, at least on the first page. I remember when it was just a night problem a month or so ago, but now it's an all-the-time problem.

x____x Maybe my idea to make new accounts have captcha for threads/posts for a limited amount of time/posts would work better?
Shiiroba
I really think a stronger boss would make up for everything. It could raise the value of Mega Potions, combine what H0peh said by making a daily list of who beats the most of them, give them some amazing drops and hell some weak ones too. I think that'd greatly increase the games QOL. I know we probably have a Christmas event coming up, and all we can do is cross our fingers that it's good. The only way to make gold from the previous events werent' really all that dependable.

Yeah sweatdrop the length of it did kinda make me feel like you were going off. xD

Divine Protagonist

Aqua Fortise
Monochrom
Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

For you it seems so.

You're a lucky duck!

٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

ooooooo tbh
and i end up getting 10 ally pot 100%, 2 ally pot 50%, some other stuff, and 163b

Holy crap...

I don't remember the last time I actually got an Ally on my own!

Sparkly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Monochrom
Aqua Fortise
Monochrom
Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

For you it seems so.

You're a lucky duck!

٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

ooooooo tbh

Holy crap...

I don't remember the last time I actually got an Ally on my own!

٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠

aha yup yupppp, each time is like 150b profit c:

but it's very weird to me, normally i don't get them at all o-o

Divine Protagonist

Hey what's up with that Mystery Egg from the Halloween Event by the way...

it's taking an awful long time. I hope it was worth the work.
Monochrom
Hey what's up with that Mystery Egg from the Halloween Event by the way...

it's taking an awful long time. I hope it was worth the work.
Forgot to put it under the heat lamp.

I was so sure it was going to be a little Jack Jr. Now I'm not sure.
This is just the worst.
like............why?

User Image

Grimmbaby's Husband

Cosmic Fiend

25,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Peasant IV
I really think a stronger boss would make up for everything. It could raise the value of Mega Potions, combine what H0peh said by making a daily list of who beats the most of them, give them some amazing drops and hell some weak ones too. I think that'd greatly increase the games QOL. I know we probably have a Christmas event coming up, and all we can do is cross our fingers that it's good. The only way to make gold from the previous events werent' really all that dependable.

Yeah sweatdrop the length of it did kinda make me feel like you were going off. xD

I'm sorry.. ;w;' I'm not one to go off on someone,
so I wouldn't do that to you, plus for no good reason on top of that.
Since your complaints are fully rational and at that point
completely understandable. .

I hope they do something like that, it indeed would make things more fun!
Like sorta, the halloween jack board, but have daily or half daily
prizes for who defeated the most bosses, and had quick results.
And give people a more fun, involved motivation to play..
I bet people would be more interested to play that way..
They should consider doing that.~ For sure.
I hope the x-mas event is more.. involved.. and not
just fend for ourselves and hope for certain drops to make things
for later on in the game..I hope.. the wait is worth it. v . v;;
People are losing patience fast.. ;;

Divine Protagonist

H0peh

Literally happened to me a minute ago with a lvl 35 Phantom Sycamorte.

I'm an alchemist, and I don't need all these orbs. I have MORE than enough like honestly.

Professional Cat

I have to agree with you. Although they're "giving" us more kin, their prices have steadily rised. $15 for a single kin? Hm. Rather than spewing out more collector kin, I'd prefer if they focused on the aspects of the game that need to be fixed. They keep promising bigger and better things, but until it comes you're testing peoples' patience, Gaia.

Sorry you're getting hateful PMs. You don't deserve it at all. Someone's gotta say it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff