Friendly Pal

14,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
User ImageUser Image

Will this app be getting any updates or
has it pretty much died? IF the app is
dead, will it be removed from Google store?

If it's not dead - why not update it a bit?

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Sweety-Bun
User ImageUser Image

Will this app be getting any updates or
has it pretty much died? IF the app is
dead, will it be removed from Google store?

If it's not dead - why not update it a bit?

This is a user run forum so you won't really get staff to come answer

You could try Site Feedback to show if you want updates
And then ask in Ask the Staff

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Twice recently they've shared via announcements that the mobile app for android has been updated recently. The updates though seemed focused around the games like Rally.

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Geminai The Baby Paw
Twice recently they've shared via announcements that the mobile app for android has been updated recently. The updates though seemed focused around the games like Rally.

Lol, why would they update the app just for a game such as Rally? And they didn't update the Gaia on the go app. It still says last updated on may 2013 in my play store.

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Sahri
Geminai The Baby Paw

Lol, why would they update the app just for a game such as Rally? And they didn't update the Gaia on the go app. It still says last updated on may 2013 in my play store.
Because they did... >_>

First Announcement (Rally Update, apparently a separate app for iPhone)

Second Announcement (Switchem Update, doesn't specify if Android or iPhone exclusive)

These recent updates are what confused me in to thinking the original Android App had been udpated, but apparently Gaia has only released new apps confused

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Geminai The Baby Paw
Sahri
Geminai The Baby Paw

Because they did... >_>

First Announcement (Rally Update, apparently a separate app for iPhone)

Second Announcement (Switchem Update, doesn't specify if Android or iPhone exclusive)

These recent updates are what confused me in to thinking the original Android App had been udpated, but apparently Gaia has only released new apps confused

That's what I thought too. I'd love to see a brand new Gaia app where we can read our PMs, browse the forums, dress up our avatar and much more without those glitches that are in the old app.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff