Welcome to Gaia! ::

S0U's Partner

>>Picarto Stream<<

I am streaming mostly for the company

I am not obliged to draw anyone if I don't feel like it ;___; but feel free to drop your request and I will possibly do a freeb

probably something sketchy or colored, depends on how I feel about it :>

Questionable Prophet

Beloved Fatcat

Maybe have a shot at Matthew?
17 (immortal though) ref folder *Studs all the way up his ears (they're pointed).
Usually wears a t-shirt, a black jacket (unzipped), black jeans with holes in them and converse.
Matthew is witty and kind of Too flirty for his own good.
User Image
(has on a black-fading-to-blue scarf and a black shirt under the coat)

Devoted Romantic

if you feel like it maybe my oc suri?
        /plops for today
        Cael

User Image

Hygienic Sex Symbol

9,075 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Big Tipper 100

Perhaps, if you find the time, you might possibly consider my OC, Kerinsom?

Kerinsom
User Image

↑↑↑Click for more refs↑↑↑

Outfit:

She enjoys poufy dresses and hoop skirts, but always wears boots because they’re practical. She’s not very fashion-conscious, but she loves wearing things that complement her hair colour (fuchsia and indigo) or her skin (light pink). She occasionally wears corsets, but always wears a little black collar, the centre of which holds a small glass gem that resembles the iris and pupil of an eye. The collar has black lace and/or ruffles. Her hair is often in all sorts of crazy hair styles, but always kept out of the way of her third eye, in the centre of her forehead. Sometimes her parents intentionally cover the eye, as to not disturb diplomats of other species that might come through. When she’s feeling depressed, she usually lazes around her room, wearing oversized (usually dark) sweaters, hair in a messy bun, and some dark coloured stockings. Her lips are sewn shut because in her species, once the royal families pass adolescence, a third eye emerges in those who will one day become seers. She, however, was born with said third eye, and so she is advised to always keep on the stitches. She doesn’t always listen, though, seeing as she hasn’t ever prophesized anything. Said people whose mouths are sewn shut speak instead through mouths inside of their palms. Often, she will cover these with fingerless gloves.

Personality:

Unlike most princesses these days, Kerinsom is fine with being a princess. She’s amiable, admirable, and has a natural air of certainty and leadership. She loves playing dress-up and playing with the servant girls, and her parents would never scold her for such a thing. All around, she is very sweet and almost like the perfect person (note: not a girl. Female pronouns are applied to her because she seems feminine, but their entire species is void of gender); however, she often gets overwhelmed, and her mental status often translates into her physical, and she often appears sick, even though there’s nothing wrong with her. She only ever opens up to her best friend, Zeren, a young magician who works and lives in the palace with her.

fleur tea's Fangirl

Dapper Duck

Ello [: I'm mostly here to chat, but if you feel up to it maybe my oc Elzebeth? ^^;
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Please keep in mind that every artist has drawn her in their own style, so there are some inconsistencies with her references such as her hair & hair colour. Her hair is supposed to look like this: like so. She has a long-ish/medium length pony-tail, the sides of her head are shaved short but there are little designs (like tiny french braids), & then on top it's slightly like a mohawk just shorter. If drawing her & you have any questions at all I have a bunch of photo's & information that might help. [: She also has wings, that would look like this, but I don't have a good reference of her drawn with them yet. [: OH! & SHE CAN BREATH FIRE TOO!

Thank you for considering ~ !

S0U's Partner

M h a ii r i
        /plops for today
        Cael

User Image

User Image
Hey yo, maybe draw one of my characters if you feel like it. -u-b Hope you find some stuff to draw! :^D

OC links:

GalateasFire's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

Just popping in to say hello and awesome artwork!
uItra VioIet

hfjdksahfdjka ;;;;
        /bowstoyouramazingart

thank you so much violet,
        will thank you again tomorrow when you stream C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items