Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I wonder how she would feel with her trap forcefully shut in a crude way like this.

Animal Lover

We have to share the picture and her name in every media so they ******** find her

Nekochichi's Significant Otter

Desirable Otaku

Veils Demonic Vixen
Totally lost my cool when I got on facebook today.

This ******** b***h actually did this!

I can't believe that this b***h actually did that to the poor dog, and LEFT it up on facebook, saying how it isn't abuse, and that she was in the right for punishing that dog that way because he was being a dog and barking!

Oh my god I'm steaming................ emotion_bigvein
So...first of all, there are muzzles to humanely "bind" their mouths shut. There's no excuse for her having used duct tape. Second of all, there are better ways to punish your dog for barking. I get it. Barking to much is annoying...but that's not ok.

Noob

Veils Demonic Vixen
weebgirl
omg the poor baby
I just want to smother that poor puppy with hugs and kisses and treats and love because it needs all of it!

aiight let's go
operation puppy smuggle snuggles

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ZakeraZero
I wonder how she would feel with her trap forcefully shut in a crude way like this.
I am so glad I do't know her IRL. Otherwise there would seriously be a ******** beatdown.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
l l Pug l l
We have to share the picture and her name in every media so they ******** find her
Done.

Done a thousand times over.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004883925173&fref=nf

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen

I can't believe that this b***h actually did that to the poor dog, and LEFT it up on facebook, saying how it isn't abuse, and that she was in the right for punishing that dog that way because he was being a dog and barking!

So...first of all, there are muzzles to humanely "bind" their mouths shut. There's no excuse for her having used duct tape. Second of all, there are better ways to punish your dog for barking. I get it. Barking to much is annoying...but that's not ok.
I know and her ******** stupidity is insane. There is NO excuse for what she did.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
weebgirl
Veils Demonic Vixen
weebgirl
omg the poor baby
I just want to smother that poor puppy with hugs and kisses and treats and love because it needs all of it!

aiight let's go
operation puppy smuggle snuggles
LET US GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

Desirable Otaku

Veils Demonic Vixen
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen

I know and her ******** stupidity is insane. There is NO excuse for what she did.
wrap duct tape around her face. I'm sure she'll learn then.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen

Right? And cut off her thumbs and fingers into paws so she can't remove it.

Desirable Otaku

Veils Demonic Vixen
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen

I wouldn't go that far...but we could tie her hands up so she can't take it off.

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen

I wouldn't go that far...but we could tie her hands up so she can't take it off.
But... But......... But.... I really wanted to cut her thumbs and fingers off...............

Desirable Otaku

Veils Demonic Vixen
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen
Ikterum
Veils Demonic Vixen
But... But......... But.... I really wanted to cut her thumbs and fingers off...............
I'll turn my back and you can do that...I won't, though

Aged Regular

is that duct tape dog.

i lost my mind a bit too. seriously that b***h is ******** nuts. florida needs to pick up its trash.

JoIly Douchebag's Widower

Aged Poster

Ringa Linga
wtf it's always florida too
Now, let's be fair. Sometimes it's Texas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff