Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
lol It seems a little bit backwards to ask for recolors of a new item that has no matching colors, rather than to ask for new items to use the same palette that the majority of items on this site use.

Artists, why would I buy an item that I cant match with anything else? It's a beautiful item, sure, but if you cant use it then there's no point in getting it.
dreamsk
lol It seems a little bit backwards to ask for recolors of a new item that has no matching colors, rather than to ask for new items to use the same palette that the majority of items on this site use.

Artists, why would I buy an item that I cant match with anything else? It's a beautiful item, sure, but if you cant use it then there's no point in getting it.

Well, that is how new colour schemes are made on here. Gaia puts out one item, makes recolours of older items to match it and builds upon that with new items in the same colour. While it would be great to see the colour scheme of Knight of Aurelian on new items, seeing older items recoloured would help Knight of Aurelian be more useful.

Hunter

It's definitely a very nice color scheme! Probably going to purchase the item and just hope the color scheme will get more items in the future. 3nodding

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

Amnesiac Tactician already seems to match at least the armor pieces.
Doc Arkham
Amnesiac Tactician already seems to match at least the armor pieces.

The chest plate matches perfectly but the black at the top of the boots and the purple and gold belt don't work well.

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

I love this new colour scheme!! It's a very nice item!

Perfect Saint

It's a great item. I just wish the black recolor was not a blob of black. You barely see the great design of the original. It looks like a drop in quality due to $1 off the price. crying

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
There's a plenty of items that offer a dusky grey and/or light pink. They may not necessarily have the ivory in it, but there's replacements you can add like accessories or items that have the similar color. But anyway, I don't mind the color scheme tbh, it's a nice break from pure dusky grey + pink

tbh I dislike recolors because it really enforces matching avatars are the best. What is this AT 04?
I mean it's nice to have recolors so that colors can grow, but seeing the same colors within the same combo get's really boring fast.
Braev Dullahan
There's a plenty of items that offer a dusky grey and/or light pink. They may not necessarily have the ivory in it, but there's replacements you can add like accessories or items that have the similar color. But anyway, I don't mind the color scheme tbh, it's a nice break from pure dusky grey + pink

tbh I dislike recolors because it really enforces matching avatars are the best. What is this AT 04?
I mean it's nice to have recolors so that colors can grow, but seeing the same colors within the same combo get's really boring fast.

I know that there are already some items out there with the grey and pink colour scheme but there is a lack of armour in the ivory of Knight of Aurelian and that's what I want to see more of. Most armour we get is either silver, black, pale blue or gold. This ivory would be a nice introduction.
I can understand you not liking recolours but they are popular with some users. Everyone has different tastes to what they like in item colour-schemes.

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Adam the Cyborg
Braev Dullahan

I know that there are already some items out there with the grey and pink colour scheme but there is a lack of armour in the ivory of Knight of Aurelian and that's what I want to see more of. Most armour we get is either silver, black, pale blue or gold. This ivory would be a nice introduction.
I can understand you not liking recolours but they are popular with some users. Everyone has different tastes to what they like in item colour-schemes.

tbh we lack armor in general. More armor in general would be super nice. In any color I would be totally down for.
I don't mind having more of that ivory, in general, as long as they rotate schemes. But it looks great on armor.

I have an issue with the constant recolors of the same combo. Recolors are a great way to test out new colors. That nice purple on Hop of my Carrot is starting to catch popularity thanks to recolors.
However, it's sad when it comes to like "fads". Periwinkle and dusty rose had that unfortunate demise. Haven't seen it since tbh lol
Braev Dullahan
tbh we lack armor in general. More armor in general would be super nice. In any color I would be totally down for.
I don't mind having more of that ivory, in general, as long as they rotate schemes. But it looks great on armor.

I have an issue with the constant recolors of the same combo. Recolors are a great way to test out new colors. That nice purple on Hop of my Carrot is starting to catch popularity thanks to recolors.
However, it's sad when it comes to like "fads". Periwinkle and dusty rose had that unfortunate demise. Haven't seen it since tbh lol

Well I hope Knight of Aurelian has the same fate as Hop of my Carrot and gets some good recolours to help boost its popularity and that it doesn't die off as a fad.
Of course we need more armour items but if we could get the current batch of armour items to work well together at least, that would be big plus.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff