Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I am an aspiring web designer, and I also have an obsession with data and lists. I want to combine both of these interests and design a site or a wikia that is extensive and all about Gaia Online. I know a few of the other games I have played have denied permission to do so, because of legality issues, so I wanted to clear this with a mod or admin to make sure I will not be banned or have any other negative repercussions.

Ideally, the site or wikia (I most likely will use a wikia, as it is generally easier, and also people trust them more, security wise) will have a list of main items in game, guides for games, money making, and more. My goal is to create a list of every item possible, but the chance of that happening is very slim due to the sheer number of items. I will most likely ask for the assistance of other players in creating guides, lists, and other content.

If a mod or admin would be able to give me a definitive answer on whether or not this is allowed, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you all for reading!

Saxy Coder

McChubble
In order to contact a staff member about it, you would have to PM one of them or ask in AtS

However, there are already plenty of resources available on-site and off-site...
If you go to the Guides & Resources forum, there are guides for almost anything you can imagine, including items, color schemes, houses, etc.
Off-site, there is Gaiapedia. Some other users have started working on their own item databases as well, but since that is such a massive project, it's going to take a lot of work if you try to do it yourself. You might want to look around and ask if you can join someone's development team?

Relentless Glitch

You can always email Gaia directly.
usertalk@gaiaonline.com

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out