Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
Princess Dartanyon
User Image
The trees just recently got nerfed again.
The loot tables were tweaked a little bit as well.
And your own personal luck with the RNG has a lot to do with it.

Of the 40 or so trees, both regular and phantom, I've fought this week, I've only gotten about 14 billion gold and 3 seeds.
The rest have been various potions, which, I don't mind, really.

Keep your chin up, you'll make money sooner or later.

Thanks, yea, I figured it was a nerf but the update was so vague and somehow I looked over the thread discussing the nerf. It is what it is. If I can get 1 bil here and there I will still be happy. I just wish I wasn't still in the 10-20 stage. If I had more time to devote to the game I would be maxed out but it takes alot of time. I'm doing my best but every time I turn around they take away rewards. I'm still lucky it has given me any gold and stuff to sell. I so eagerly want to be more advanced. I never really played a game like this extensively before. All the time it takes leveling gets crazy after awhile. Got to be more patient, haha.

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
Tami Dolli
defloweredmind

I'm only lvl 26 so I can only fight 10-17 lvl trees at this time. I switch off grinding in better stages and trying to get a tree to pop up in the 10-20 area in the wilds to get some benefit. I've only been able to take down a lvl 10 for a short period. It takes alot of heals but I also earn them while trying to get a tree to pop up so it evens out. I don't really have a ton of time to devote to the game. A hour here and there.

Stage 4 Wilds has trees that has more chance of crappy loot.
Stage 5 trees drop mostly 1bil.
Best of luck with your gold farming/grinding!

Thanks, yea, I was surprised most of the trees I was defeating were giving me 2 bil. I will keep trying, though. I appreciate the encouragement. biggrin

Atkasha's Husband

Energetic Star

defloweredmind

User Image
What kin do you use, if I may ask?

Destructive Glitch

defloweredmind
kureyuki

what stage do you hunt in?

I'm only lvl 26 so I can only fight 10-17 lvl trees at this time. I switch off grinding in better stages and trying to get a tree to pop up in the 10-20 area in the wilds to get some benefit. I've only been able to take down a lvl 10 for a short period. It takes alot of heals but I also earn them while trying to get a tree to pop up so it evens out. I don't really have a ton of time to devote to the game. A hour here and there.

stage 4 trees always had crappy drops mixed in with the regular drops. you will get a lot of random potions and orbs while fighting them in stage 4, Im afraid. =/

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I got an ally plus 100% from a stage 5 Sycamorte yesterday, so those are still dropping. =)

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
defloweredmind
Absolute Despair Girl
Yes, the game is personally victimizing you and trying to screw you over specifically.

The trees are dropping gold for me quite frequently. I think the trick is to be polite and friendly. Sycamortes like good manners.

They are plotting against me!

Haha, sorry for being bitchy earlier. Lots of people have been unreasonably nasty about the nerf, so I've been a little frustrated.

Hate to say it, but your cabochomp isn't gonna cut it if you want to fight in stage 5. Its HP is way too low to survive the trees there. You're best off buying a Pumpae or something else with better survivability, even if that means taking several daya to train your new kin from scratch.

Rich Teenager

15,265 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Brilliant Light 450
defloweredmind
Ebola Potato
i know what you mean. but it's best to think positive! the 3 potions in a row thing've happened to me, but it seems like the game's rates change throughout the day, 'cause some times i'll be getting Sycamorte after Sycamorte with 1bil and 2bil drops only, and refresh an hour later and getting ******** Grunnies and others to encounter and taking forever for a Syca to pop up.

I hope to be able to get to the better stage eventually. Right now I can't even handle the stage with the grunnies in it. I'm still in the 10-20 stage fighting trees there. I know they spawn a ton more in the higher stage but my cabochomp has bullshit for health so I can't fight much higher than a lvl 26. Still, tons better than my starter aerling and was a reasonable price.

ohh. well second best Kin made, Cereus, keeps getting more and more affordable each time i check her price. she's 104bil now which isn't horrible! if you grind enough to wanna buy something for 104bil, definitely invest it in getting a better Kin for stage 4. c:

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
Princess Dartanyon
defloweredmind

User Image
What kin do you use, if I may ask?

I've been using a peridot cabochomp. It's worked out pretty well! Much better than my aerling or echo or coral cubdrop. I was able to afford him when I leveled up a couple of recolors while they granted the 20bil. I was trying to level up a few more so I could afford an even better kin but they cut it off before I got there. His health isn't that great but he paralyzes enemies pretty well.

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
kureyuki
defloweredmind
kureyuki

stage 4 trees always had crappy drops mixed in with the regular drops. you will get a lot of random potions and orbs while fighting them in stage 4, Im afraid. =/

Oh, I've only been able to fight them for a short period but I was getting 2 bil regularly. I also got a couple seeds and a 3 bil reward.

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
Absolute Despair Girl
defloweredmind
Absolute Despair Girl
Yes, the game is personally victimizing you and trying to screw you over specifically.

The trees are dropping gold for me quite frequently. I think the trick is to be polite and friendly. Sycamortes like good manners.

They are plotting against me!

Haha, sorry for being bitchy earlier. Lots of people have been unreasonably nasty about the nerf, so I've been a little frustrated.

Hate to say it, but your cabochomp isn't gonna cut it if you want to fight in stage 5. Its HP is way too low to survive the trees there. You're best off buying a Pumpae or something else with better survivability, even if that means taking several daya to train your new kin from scratch.

Haha, no, I got your humor. I'm sure people have been freaking out but I knew they were going to adjust it before I could max out my cabo. It just sucks only a couple weeks of being able to fight low lvl trees and it changed on me. It has happened several times but ehh I got some gold while it lasted. There's still gold to be made.
I don't have "several days" to level up a kin. It's taken me a month to get this kin to lvl 26. If I had the time and earned alot of gold I would buy another kin. Maybe I will earn enough to upgrade or buy one with gc one day. At this point it doesn't seem worth it.

Destructive Glitch

defloweredmind
kureyuki
defloweredmind
kureyuki

Oh, I've only been able to fight them for a short period but I was getting 2 bil regularly. I also got a couple seeds and a 3 bil reward.

then you were one of the lucky ones.
also: they have nerfed the drops now.

Atkasha's Husband

Energetic Star

defloweredmind

User Image
At level 50, Coral Riptide would be better for farming trees in stage 5, as he has much, much higher health at max level.
I don't know how Cabochomp will fare in stage 5 with his low health and fair damage.
You'd still need to stack mega heals, either way.
But you could use them until you can save up for a godly kin.
n__n

Aged Wench

12,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Megathread 100
Princess Dartanyon
defloweredmind

User Image
At level 50, Coral Riptide would be better for farming trees in stage 5, as he has much, much higher health at max level.
I don't know how Cabochomp will fare in stage 5 with his low health and fair damage.
You'd still need to stack mega heals, either way.
But you could use them until you can save up for a godly kin.
n__n

I'm a month in devoting what time I have for the game on my cabo. I know I've been able to level him alot faster than my coral cubdrop. I really would like to complete maxing one of my kin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff