Angelic Millionaire

12,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Marshmality
Hasta Lemonista
Marshmality
I usually listen to game soundtracks from Youtube or play Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies on my 3DS 3nodding

that sounds like it would be really difficult to play 2 games at the same time, but that's just me sweatdrop

It is hard if you're trying to play a platform game at the same time xd Dual Destinies is a visual novel game so it's actually pretty easy.

that sounds fun! what's that game all about? i've been wanting to find new 3DS games since I'm a bit bored of Animal Crossing xD
I've recently been going through all of Casey Neistat's old vlogs on YouTube.
I'll just have it playing next to my LK window so it's easy to watch and play at the same time.
3nodding

Supreme Plague

26,500 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Hasta Lemonista
Marshmality
Hasta Lemonista
Marshmality
I usually listen to game soundtracks from Youtube or play Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies on my 3DS 3nodding

that sounds like it would be really difficult to play 2 games at the same time, but that's just me sweatdrop

It is hard if you're trying to play a platform game at the same time xd Dual Destinies is a visual novel game so it's actually pretty easy.

that sounds fun! what's that game all about? i've been wanting to find new 3DS games since I'm a bit bored of Animal Crossing xD

I'll let the Wikipedia do the explaining since I suck at it xd :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_Attorney

Also Dual Destinies is one of the newest games in the series so I suggest playing the original Trilogy + Apollo Justice games before DD since it has characters from those games.

Angelic Millionaire

12,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Grubhub
I've recently been going through all of Casey Neistat's old vlogs on YouTube.
I'll just have it playing next to my LK window so it's easy to watch and play at the same time.
3nodding

omg that's a great idea, I've never thought of watching youtube while grinding, thank you for this wonderful idea heart

Angelic Millionaire

12,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Marshmality

thank you, i'll check it out! heart

Supreme Plague

26,500 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Hasta Lemonista
Marshmality

thank you, i'll check it out! heart

No problem heart

chisairu's Fav

Questionable Survivor

28,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Kin Wrangler 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
I just watch netflix. :V
Right now I'm marathoning a rewatch of Merlin.

Durem Wildcat

38,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Candy Massacre 50
Some kind of noise. Usually a tv show I've seen loads of times that's funny. When I get bored I can go watch or I can grind. Or music. Lots and lots of music. Like most people Netflix has some good stuff to grind stream.

Hopscotch Glow

55,075 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Edgiest 250

I watched all of grav3yardgirl's Does This Thing Really WORK?! videos, and I've been watching Face Off. 3nodding
Basically anything I can load up and have as a background that doesn't really have a plot I have to pay attention to.
I make the game small and stick it in the top left corner of the screen, so I can still see what's going on with the show.

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I open a Let's Play playlist on YouTube in another window. It's a win-win, because I don't have the attention span for either on their own, so I often end up getting behind on series. Doing both at the same time actually works.

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

I listen to music, mod, read or chat on Skype when I'm playing LK.

Rewatching GoT now with my friend as well. It helps to make the grind more bearable, lol.

Gaian

That's a nice view.
Watch ads for gaia cash, clean the house, pet the dogs.

Angelic Millionaire

12,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
gum disease
I listen to music, mod, read or chat on Skype when I'm playing LK.

Rewatching GoT now with my friend as well. It helps to make the grind more bearable, lol.

I feel like it would be kinda hard to read while grinding, I would get too distracted by either xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff